“Good choice”
Review of NasHotel

NasHotel
Ranked #10 of 359 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The staff is really nice and helpful, they start by welcoming you with a 'welcome drink' and a smile. The hotel is modern and proper. I stayed in another hotel in St. Petersburg before going to this one and even though the other was bigger and also quite nice, I felt better in this one.
The hotel is not central as other people said, but even if it is not in the center you can get to Nevsky Prospect with the metro in just one stop. Another thing that I really appreciated is that they had a perfectly working free WiFi in the rooms. A last thing, the breakfast at the hotel is one of the best ones I have tried lately.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank jogarna

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I stayed at Puska Inn on my last expense-constrained business trip. Nash Otel is better, at least for a business trip. Very clean, modern, bright, spacious. Very good wireless Internet connection. Nice omelettes for breakfast (if you ask for one). Perfect location for my office on Vasilevsky Ostrov. Puska Inn probably better for immediate access to Nevsky Prospect. Also - great price. Currently my favourite hotel in St Pete's.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Anthony S
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Modern hotel, clean and proper. Not central, as everyone says, but a nice stroll to the metro and you're one stop away from mid-Nevsky Prospect. Reception is good, let them order taxis because they're much cheaper, especially to the airport (taxis in St P have no rhyme or reason or standard meter or anything else - you know you're being ripped off, but what can you do?). Nice service at the bar (yummy mushroom and salmon roe blinis) with good vodka and Russian sparkling wine. Restaurant wasn't any more special than ordering at the bar, and stuff ran out at breakfast a bit too regularly (bread rolls and croissants - nothing but dry toast sometimes). ATM machine on the premises. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, not spacious or elaborate but comfortable and efficient.
All in all, a fair hotel that does what it does very well, but isn't all things to all men.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Having stayed at the hotel for several days, loved every aspect of it, unique interior design, excellent customer service, delicious food at the hotel restaurant, exactly what you need. Most of all liked massive conference room where I conducted business meeting. It exceeded my expectations and felt like I was in London where I spend most of my time, really impressed. Defenitely highly recommendable.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2012

What a breath of fresh air this hotel was. The motif is designed around nature and so all the walls and rooms are decorated with plants etc. The hotel and its rooms are very very clean and generally comfortable; although certainly not 5 star my first thought and in fact lasting impression was how amazingly comfortable it is for the price.
Although not really directly in the city centre it is 5-10 minutes walk ti a metro station which is one stop from the main tourist area. The island the hotel is located on does however have many of it's own interesting tourist attraction and walking along the river from that side is great to be able to see the winter palace etc. from a different perspective.

The staff spoke a good level of English, some more than others, but were also so helpful and polite that I was never short of someone to answer my questions or give me directions etc. In fact on the last day I decided to take public transport to the airport and enquire as to the best route. Although they answered me at the time and showed me a good route, at which I left it at that, 30 minutes later I received a call from the front desk telling me they had done more investigating to try and find me a better way and had a few extra options for me. That's far better customer service than I'm used to (certainly more than my experiences in England) and makes me more inclined than I already was to go back again.

The restaurant was also very good and well priced.

My one comment would be that walking down the road to the hotel, I did think to myself that the area looked a little dilapidated and whether I should be worried but after walking around during my stay it very quickly becomes obvious that it is safe, people are friendly and there isnt anything at all to worry about.

Fantastic hotel for the price and were I in St Petersburg again, I would definitely go back.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Very Good Hotel... Its Good to Stay in this hotel but little bit far away from the center of City

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business