Kempinski Hotel Moika 22
$425
Hotels.com
$233
  • Pool
Petro Palace Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$227
  • Pool
Helvetia Deluxe Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$220
$244
$225
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Pushka Inn Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$324
$275
$546
$535
$355
$267
Agoda.com
1,230 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantwinter palacepalace squarestandard suitetop floorsteam roomroom serviceperfect locationturn down serviceseparate showerconcierge deskhotel is beautifulnevsky prospectbreakfast staffred caviarspilled bloodwonderful city
Reviewed May 20, 2010

We chose the Kempinski for its central location only yards from the Winter Palace. However it was a delight to then discover that it was such a quality hotel with the most friendly and helpful of staff. The room was immaculate, and the breakfast with freshly squeezed juices and attentive staff was worth lingering over.
If you are able to get a reasonable deal on the price from a hotel booking website - the prices can vary - then grab it, particularly if breakfast is included.
Just beware - and this has nothing to do with the hotel - of the taxi price from the airport. If you don't agree the price in advance then the meter will spin like a Catherine Wheel and you wil be ripped off. Fantastic city to see though and well worth the trip.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2010

Have just returned from Saint-Petersburg where we stayed at Kempinski Hotel (Moika, 22). Loved every minute of our stay there: friendly service, large room, comfortable bed, delicious breakfast with wide selection of cold and hot food (including caviar and champaigne!). Nice and cosy little spa-centre.
Location is excellent - right behind Dvortsovaya Ploshad and the Hermitage!
On the downside - room service and the minibar are extremely pricey. However, getting a drink and food in immediate proximity to the hotel is not an issue at all, as it`s situated in the middle of everything!
We would love to return there, and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quete and pleasant 5-star accommodation in the very heart of Saint-Petersburg!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2010

We chose this hotel as it was the cheapest offer for the 3 top luxury hotels.
As it was not our first trip to Petersburg we had something to compare.

Staff are very nice, and all speak very good english. And all are really helpful and just like are expecting all your wishes. really nice!

Rooms are not really large, and TVs are small. You would expect something more of a 5 star hotel. But services do compensate. They even put your clothes in the wardrobe when cleaning the room. so unexpected and so nice! Just like your grandmum would do when you visit her. that's sweet.

And breakfast is super. They squeeze juices a la minute. though prepare to wait for some time if you like to have hot stuff as it takes a while, but result is very tasty.

I would definitely come back here. Both for business and may be even with my family.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank evango
Reviewed December 17, 2009

Possibly the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in within Europe. Affordable luxury in Russia, this hotel made my business trip to St Petersburg a dream. Well located with free wireless throughout, reliable and surprisingly well priced car service to get me to all of my meetings on time.

This hotel pays attention to detail in every way from the complimentary treats on arrival to the friendly and helpful staff. I was made to feel like their most important guest during my short stay and I finished a long business trip feeling strangely energised and refreshed.

The restaurant on the 9th floor served one of the nicest meals I have ever had using fresh and seasonal local produce. All charges could be viewed in Euros so it was easy for me to establish my expenses.

For either personal or business travel I will certainly return to this wonderful hotel. I have also stayed in the Kempinski Moscow and whilst beautiful and also well located, I found it much more expensive and they did not provide an adequate car service. I did not receive anywhere near the level of attention, support or service I have received at the Kempinski St Petersburg. It well exceeded all of my expectations. Don’t waste time looking for anywhere else, try it, you will be impressed.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank Bronson2009
Reviewed October 22, 2009

We stayed 4 days in this wonderful city and this beautiful hotel.

If you travel to Petersburg 4 days are not enough for sure, better book 6 or 7. But still, we got a huge help from the concierges and managed to see quite many sights.

Location of the hotel is superb - just in front of the Hermitage. Staff are very friendly. We had many questions and requests to reception - and they were always welcoming, with a smile, really nice young girls! Breakfast is a super start of the day.

As we were unlucky with weather we spent 2 evenings in the roof top restaurant. Amazing view they have!

If I have a chance I will definitely come back to this great hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple