Greetings in the reception was fine and effecient. They instantly recognised my Platinum membership.
The rooms a very standard, but works fine for a business trip.
The bar area is very dark and not welcoming - actually a little dull! Luckily they have banned smoking now! Beer selction is awful!
As a business traveller the hotel works fine, but does not meet the normal standard of other Novotels - is my opinion.
The local area is very nice and expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, a 4 star hotel located in the very heart of the historical centre of St. Petersburg close to all main attractions: the Hermitage, Mikhailovsky Theatre, Russian art museum, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, Summer garden and Marsovo Field. A perfect base to explore the city centre. Relaxing accommodation in quiet surroundings 100 meters away from Nevsky Prospect with its nightlife, bar scene and shopping. Business travelers are catered for with free Wi-Fi Internet, 11 meeting rooms and a business centre. Be indulged at the Cote Jardin restaurant, Intermezzo Lobby bar, and cozy Novotel Cafe. Unwind in our free fitness centre with steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel St. Petersburg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel St Petersburg Centre Hotel St. Petersburg
- Novotel Hotel St Petersburg