We've been in Novotel for 4. ights with a guide tour in a family vacation.
Its located in a n strategic place to accesss walking li ts of restaurants and points of interest in the Nevsky ave.
Rooms are clean and quite. Bathroom are extremely clean bit br very careful because the bath tub is a death trap....its too high and you can trip and fall stepping out.
Service can be improved. Maybe its a cultural thing but staff wasnt very kind in their manners and not all of them speak good English.
The buffet for breakfast was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, a 4 star hotel located in the very heart of the historical centre of St. Petersburg close to all main attractions: the Hermitage, Mikhailovsky Theatre, Russian art museum, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, Summer garden and Marsovo Field. A perfect base to explore the city centre. Relaxing accommodation in quiet surroundings 100 meters away from Nevsky Prospect with its nightlife, bar scene and shopping. Business travelers are catered for with free Wi-Fi Internet, 11 meeting rooms and a business centre. Be indulged at the Cote Jardin restaurant, Intermezzo Lobby bar, and cozy Novotel Cafe. Unwind in our free fitness centre with steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Novotel St. Petersburg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel St Petersburg Centre Hotel St. Petersburg
- Novotel Hotel St Petersburg