“Great experience”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Admiralteisky
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Took family to a delightful lunch before our Segway tour, which conveniently was right next door to the restaurant! Dishes were lovely, we had most of the dim sum menu and a noodle and rice dish. Ambience was friendly, the waitress was very friendly and kind and music was great. A very nice experience I highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Tiny place but with big potential to be best on its category. Food is simple but delicious, dim sum which are the speciality of the house are just GREAT. Design is really fitting into the concept. Good service. A must visit place. Really affordable prices which is unusual in in that area of the city.

2  Thank P T
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were there for a quick snack. I enjoyed the dim-sames and the service was also very friendly. Coffee is great! Very nice and unusual china ware. The place is tiny but cozy. Menu is small but there are interesting items. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Visited this place when I was passing through St Petersburg and Umao had just opened. I really liked it here - the food is the kind that you could eat over and over again and never get bored of! A fresh eating experience in the city!! Will definitely be going back here to eat next time I am in town but I am hoping the guys from Umao bring it to London too - highly recommend for anyone who is near to go!!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very nice place with excellent atmosphere and delicious food! The service was also surprisingly good and i we will be very happy to comeback to this place when we visit St.Petersburg again.