“Fantastic bar. Great host!”
Review of Warszawa

Warszawa
Ranked #995 of 11,673 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: Nevskiy
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Went for late night drinks on a week night with friends. Fabulous cocktails. Great chat from the bar tender. I would definitely visit again if I’m in st Petersburg!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

I had one of the best bar experiences here. It's cozy dark bar. We sat at the bar and had a wonderful conversation with the bartender. He was really thoughtful and gave us a really candid perspective on life in Russia. We ended up staying a lot longer than we were planning and woke up the morning hurting a bit. The night was worth the hurt we were felt the next day.

2  Thank Blake S
Reviewed December 17, 2015 via mobile

This bar is an excellent place for a good coffee, for an incredible snack, for a good glass of wine, and for a coctail! From morning to late night! It's quiet and chill, but with a great music, dark, but with an amazing design, friendly and calm. Cheep, tasty, perfect!

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Malguina
Reviewed May 28, 2015 via mobile

Great atmosphere and service in this small, cozy and friendly bar. Really liked it! International crowd and english speaking staff makes it an easy choise for travellers.

Reviewed May 4, 2015 via mobile

What a fantastic gem of a bar, with excellent service, great music, and a good selection of drinks. I would thoroughly recommend this bar for its accommodating yet low-key atmosphere. I just hope posts like this don't bring too large a crowd, leaving little space for me the next time I'm back