“Two great days in St. Petersburg”

Russian Tour Guide, LLC- Day Tours
Ranked #104 of 380 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Let Russian Tour Guide design your dream tour of Russia. We specialize in tours of St. Petersburg, Moscow and the Golden Ring. We use only fully credentialed guides who speak excellent English. Both private and group tours are available. We pride ourselves in offering the best tours of Russia. Contact us for help in planning "your trip of a lifetime."
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Steve Fowler at Russiantourguides.com are an outstanding choice for Russia. His staff on site are simply the best - knowledgeable, courteous, friendly and super-organized. Olga was exceptional - a schoolteacher who was proud of her city and devoted to our enjoyment of its many attractions - responsive to our needs, no hassles, no waiting in lines, no surprises. We can recommend Steve's services without reservation.

There are newer reviews for Russian Tour Guide, LLC- Day Tours

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Many thanks to Steve and his team for giving us 2 wonderful days in and around St P. We needed a private tour as my wife is in a wheelchair, my brother has 1 leg and the 4th person isn't too healthy either. As well as the guide and driver we had a young student to push my brother. Nothing was too much trouble and we had a marvellous day at the Peterhof Gardens and a 2nd day at the incredibly busy Hermitage.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our experience was EXCEPTIONAL!!! Our initial dealings with Steve Fowler to discuss the tour were very helpful. Everything that Steve told us was right on the money. The clearance through Russian Immigration was without a hitch. Our tour guide Eugenia was right there to meet us with our driver and bottled water to begin our two day experience. The vehicle was very clean and driver courteous. Eugenia was EXTREMELY knowledgeable. The Tour, Canal Cruise,, Luncheons, and everything was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Based upon our experiences I would recommend Russian Tour Guides without any qualifications.....From our initial emails to final farewell everyone was courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. They made our St Petersburg Experience something we will never forget...Chuck & Carol From Kentucky

1  Thank Chuck H
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Thank you Steve Fowler and Russian Tour Guide. During our recent Baltic cruise the 2 days we spent in Saint Petersburg touring with our guide Olga were some of our best days in the entire vacation. From the moment we exited the Russian passport control,which was exactly the slow process that Steve had forewarned us about.We quickly spotted the ❤ Russian Tour Guide sign being held by Anna. We were introduced to Olga who would be our guide.She escorted us to the bus and we were off. The driver Dennis and Olga had a professional working relationship that translated into us feeling safe and in good hands.(we had heard stories and saw first hand some of the crazy Russian driving.) During the next two days we were shown amazing sights and told the fascinating history by Olga.She is every tourists dream guide, speaks perfect English, keeps a group moving (we had 6 in our party) knows her subject, encourages and answers questions, I just can't say enough and by the end of our time in St Petersburg we felt we had made a friend.
I would highly recommend Russiantourguide.com if visiting in Russia.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I organised my day tour of Moscow through Stephen Fowler of Russian Tour
guide and I could not of been happier. My tour guide Elena was excellent from when we she greeted me at my hotel until when we finished our day together and she got me back to my hotel that evening. Elena you were brilliant and I had a fabulous day discovering Moscow with you. Everything was organised and I got to see everything I wanted to see the Kremlin, Amoury and Diamond Fund. We did the River Dinner Cruise in the evening and that was excellent . I would recommend Steve and his company to anyone that wants to do tours in Moscow.
Liz australia