“great time in saint-petersburg”

Spb Rounds - Private Day Tour
Ranked #93 of 336 Tours in St. Petersburg
New York City, New York
“great time in saint-petersburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great city! I absolutely enjoyed!!! Thanks for chance to walk my Russian sable fur coat!!!! Minus 4 F! That was crazy! Thanks for so many places full of life and people! I never thought Russia was like that! Many many thanks to Dmitry to organise transport for us! All was great. Saint-Petersburg is definitely place to come back! p.s. Polina is absolutely amazing

Visited September 2012
Thank andrew childres... c

“Great city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

That's a great place u know .. And I like all that's I was looked by my guide.. Thank you very much !!!!

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Excellent! Thanks a lot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We came to St.Petersburg this January! We were 6 young people, we didn't plan our visit too much, we found very cheap flying tickets (it was a hot deal), just packed our bags and here we are)) We planned to see everything without any excursions and to go for a walk a lot but because of snowy and very cold weather we understood that it was not a very good idea) we should have thought and booked trips in advance at least city tour or something like that. What we could find by ourselves was Hermitage! It's really a fantastic place! We spent there about 5 hours and we liked it a lot! Also we could walk in the center of the city cause we bought city maps, but what we really wanted to see were suburbs. It was a problem - it was minus 14 outside, we were a bit afraid of crazy Russian transport system - so we decided to use private service guide - we were lucky that my parents have been there before and they had contact of the local guide. So we called her and already in a few hours we admired the Amber Room. It was a fast and convenient service, we were delighted with our guide Olga and most of it she was very nice, smart and interesting girl. So we enjoyed that time!
In general it was the best idea to book a tour - and we were right.
Miri, 24 years
Tel Aviv, Israel

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best way to have a short break in Saint Petersburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have visited Saint- Petersburg in December and, although I have been before, I felt there's still so much more to see. I didn't have much time, and taking a private tour suddenly seemed very appealing. I couldn't do with the fuff of group excursions and waiting for others, nor did I want to be restricted to an off-the-shelf programme. My friend recommended SPB Rounds, and after a quick telephone chat with Dima, we have established the plan for the day. I was looking forward to my tour with anticipation, and Spb Rounds didn't dissapoint. The city was presented to me in a whole new light, at the right pace for me. I wasn't overloaded with boring facts - what guide shared with me felt like a very private insight, almost a first hand experience.

I would do it again!

1 Thank CaricaCarica
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great City Tour and Peterhof”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I traveled to St. Petersburg recently and used Spb Rounds. I would highly recommend Polina for any excursions that you find interesting. Polina is very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed the City Tour of St. Petersburg and then the tour of Peterhof. The history is rich and extraordinary. I started my first day with the "City Tour" which was helpful in coordinating the rest of my stay in St. Petersburg. I plan to return in the Spring and will use her services again. Thank you again Polina for a great tour!

Visited October 2012