“4 night stay”

Park Inn By Radisson Pulkovskaya
Ranked #78 of 358 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Easy check in , room OK. If you like smoking you will love the lobby bar, if you don't then best have room service. Food in the bar even a ham and cheese toastie, 20 mins and Luke warm. room service slightly quicker, but apparently can,t order deserts off the room service menu.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Atakan_Turhan, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Pulkovskaya, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya during your stay in the amazing city of St. Petersburg.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel. I will forward your feedback with relative departments to improve situations.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The rooms were good and rather colorful. They were nice and clean. The food was probably the highlight for me, there was so much of it with such a variety, even for vegetarians such as myself. Overall very good!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pizaaaaa27
Atakan_Turhan, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Pulkovskaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Pizaaaaa27,

On behalf of the hotel team I thank you for your review.

It is joy for us to know that you liked our hotel and that we satisfied all your needs. We work to make our guests happy.

We will be glad to welcome you in Park Inn Pulkovskaya in the future!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

"Park Inn Pulkovskaya, St. Petersburg" was a decent hotel, nothing special, but it did the job in the sense that it provided me with a fairly quiet room to sleep in.

One of the first things I realized when I entered my room was the lack of a lock for the door to your room. Sure, the door automatically locks, but it always feels good to have that sense of extra security in the back of your mind before heading to bed. The room was also missing an ironing board and iron; there is one available to you in a common room down the hall.
The room was clean though, I was happy about that.

The bed itself was small and not the most comfortable, but I didn't care, I was very tired from my long trip.

The hotel itself provides a great restaurant/pub though and there are a few pubs and restaurants walking distance from the hotel; even a Sushi restaurant for you Sushi lovers out there. The Metro station to bring you right into Downtown St.Petersburg is about a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel.

The Hotel itself is fairly close to the airport, but not close enough to anything else exciting.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jordan I,

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. Dialogue with our guests is essential for us and it really helps us improve our services.

It is good to know that our hotel fullfilled its main goal - nice sleep. But about locks on room door I would like to let you know that we have safety lock and in order to use it you just need to turn door handle up. Then, no one will be able to enter your room in case they do not have your key card.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our Paulaner brewery restaurant. It offers freshly brewed beer and Bavarian cuisine.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights, my first trip to St Petersburg. The hotel staff were very organised, the room was clean and tidy and the breakfast (included) was comprehensive. The hotel is huge and it was a long walk to the breakfast room from the other wing.
The location is convenient with the metro within 5 minutes walk, great shops nearby and some great restaurants with menus in English.
I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Atakan_Turhan, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Pulkovskaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Tui12,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is very important for us to know what our guests think about our hotel.

We are very glad to hear that your first stay in St. Petersburg happened to be in Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya.

As you noticed, location of the hotel is one of our advantages. We are close to the airport but at the same time it's 5-7 minute walk to the nearest metro station that takes you directly to Nevsky prospect with main sightseeings of the city.

We will be happy to welcome you in our hotel in the future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel has become cleaner, nicer in the last year and a half or so
you can feel staff is more concerned, they really care
the room I had was very good, overlooking square
Very clean, as it should be
Also had a great impression of the Paulaner restaurant - used to not like it : dark, not very appealing and not always clean enough
Here also, you can feel a different wind - new management perhaps
Breakfast remains basic however : no individual yoghurts, buffet rather poor choice, chipped china

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Deflumine

Dear Deflumine,

I would like to thank for rating our hotel 5 stars. We are very happy to see that you noticed lots of improvements in our services and facilities. We are trying to do our best to make our guests happy.

As you have noticed, we are very proud of our Paulaner restaurant. And you are absolutely right saying that we changed a lot in the restaurant. Paulaner is currently undergoing major renovation and soon it will be as good as its big brother in Munich.

As for the breakfast, I will pass your comment to food and drink department for them to check served china. Please, accept our aplogies for that.

Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya, Saint-Petersburg

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed with my group in this hotel for 4 days from 10th Sep to 13th Sep 2013.

Inside the rooms, except for cleanliness, do not expect too much: the rooms are too small without a mini bar, the bathroom is clean but without shampoo and body lotion. The rooms do not have independent air conditioning. Everything has been vanished in this 4 star !!! Hotel.

Location of escalator is very bad, I stayed in room number 4103 and it is very far from escalator. One of my guests is with child and for them also it is very inconvenient to reach the room from escalator

Free internet connection, but disconnect every 5 minutes.

You need to pay 400 RUB for swimming pool ! No matter if you are a guest or not ! What kind of a 4* hotel is this???

The Restaurant for breakfast is also located in the old wing which is very far from new wing!!! Not very convenient if you are in a hurry!!!

And about the location, It is located near to the airport, good if you are with a group and your itinerary is well prepared. I don’t recommend for individual travelers!

I think a 3 star hotel near Nevsky Prospekt is much better than this 4 star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Atakan_Turhan, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Pulkovskaya, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Ayuyutsu,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya for your vacation and sharing your experience with us! We appreciate feedback of our guests that helps us improving our services.

It is unfortunate for us to know that you faced some inconveniences during your stay. I would like to note that our bathrooms are equipped with soap and shower gel/shampoo as per Park Inn standards. Additional amenities (minibars, kettles, etc) can be provided for free upon request, depending on availability.

Our free Internet system is completely new and we still face some issues. It would help us if you reported your Internet disconnection problem to Reception staff for us to fix it.

Our hotel was built in 1984 and it is the second largest hotel in St. Petersburg. Construction of the hotel corresponds to standards of those years and we cannot change location of lifts. Please, accept our apologies that location of your rooms was inconvenient for you and your guests. Unluckily our hotel was fully booked during your stay and we could not provide another room for you. The same reason - 100% occupancy during your stay - made F&D department place your breakfast in the second wing of the hotel.

However, location of our hotel is good for both tourist groups and individual tourists. The hotel is located in 15 minute ride to the airport and 10 minute walk to metro that takes you directly to the heart of the city in 15 minutes. The hotel is surrounded by shops, restaurants and places of interest.

Please, accept our apologies once again if your stay did not meet your expectations. We will carefully work on mentioned issues to avoid such problems in the future.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

i was the in 2007. 5 nights, clean rooms, breakfast buffet a little sparse. Staff were pleasant, from front desk to the service people. But certainly only a three star, not four - few amenities in the rooms, no fridge, no mini bar.
i think you choose another better hotel with this money.
rooms are back in the hotel are very very far from lobby and entrance and breakfast salon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Atakan_Turhan, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Pulkovskaya, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you sharing your experience of 6 years. We are happy to see reviews of our guests from all years but we would like to point out that during these 6 years a lot of things changed in the hotel. We reconstructed majority of our facitilies to increase guest satisfaction. We rebuilt our rooms and planning to continue with Wing 2 this winter.

We will be happy to welcome you in our hotel in the future!