Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22(St. Petersburg)
$439
$394
$473
$417
Astoria Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$564
$420
  • Restaurant
Petro Palace Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$224
  • Pool
$177
  • Restaurant
Helvetia Deluxe Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$220
$527
$341
$264
1,432 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Luckily only stayed two nights . stayed while on a group tour , large hotel seemed very impersonal.
were told rooms would be available at 1pm. , no such luck rep told us to go for lunch and come back later. insisted i wanted a room after great study of computer they managed to find me a room. , like a coffee first thing on awaking so asked at desk for a loan of one , none avalable they said. , you do get a smile
but t
think they are programed to do so . . -tried later for a kettle still got a none avalable with a smile.
saw our tour rep passing by , asked her to try for one , no problem got me one right away

good selection at breakfast , but none of the food was hot this was at 7 o5 am . had only been open five min. [ this is a four star hotel ] dont think so .

Room Tip: stay in another hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank anthony38NorthwichUk
KuehrS, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying in our Hotel and sharing your concerns with us. We take our guests’ comments very seriously as they help us to improve the service we deliver.
The check-in time in our Hotel is 02:00 pm, sometimes the rooms become available earlier, but in the high season unfortunately we are not always able to provide the room before the check-in time.
As for the kettles in the room, they are not the Park Inn standard, however we are trying to provide them upon the request. I will look into it and increase the quantity of the kettles we have.
In regards of breakfast, I will follow up in that with my team. Please accept my sincere apologies that we did not manage to meet your expectations.
Next time when you plan your trip to St. Petersburg, please contact me directly, I’ll do my best to provide you enjoyable stay.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My Wife and Me is planning a trip to Saint Petersburg to view the coming World Combat Games 2013 in Mid - End Oct. Planning to book and stay in Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya for 11 nights. Being Singaporean, we need to apply for Visa to enter Russia, therefore we will need the Hotel's assistance in providing us necessary documents like Tourist Voucher and etc for our Visa Application. I have sent an email to Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya and had a prompt reply by Ms Nadezhda Chernega (personal assistant of General Manager) offering her assistance. I am glad that the response was swift and our call for assistance was attended.
I have read most of reviews here and the General Managers reply to all, am confident that my stay in Park Inn in Oct will be a wonderful one. This is our first long distance holiday trip to Saint Petersburg. Looking forward to our stay in Park inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank senghui

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback, we are looking forward to greet you and your wife in our Hotel.
If you have any questions or concerns, or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me or my personal assistant Nadezhda.
Have a nice trip!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I concur with other visitors who found many things wrong with this huge impersonal hotel of over 2000 rooms located very far from the city centre with poor communications
I was on a group tour and had no choice but I would not go there again

The hotel shuttle is ot available for group tours
Internet is expensive
Th menu is the same every day and not tasty either

Room Tip: The sea is far to the west but at least you may have something of a view on that side
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
KuehrS, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately, there are some things we are not able to change – like the location of the hotel. However, for our guests convenience we provide free shuttles to the city center several times a day.
I did not quite understand your comments on expensive internet, as the basic internet access is free of charge in our hotel since January 2013.
As for the menu – for dinner menu is different every day, we do not make a lot of changes in breakfast, however tried to make the breakfast menu various to meet different tastes of our guests.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Actually, it was not that bad as one might be led to believe after reading all the negative stuff published here about the hotel. We stayed at Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya for seven nights and got quickly used to the transportation means available for the guests, and they were plentiful: from the hotel shuttle with four departures a day, to numerous shared taxis ('marshrutka'), to trolleybuses, etc. Staff were mostly efficient, breakfast consistently reliable (as much as you can rely on mainly uncooked meals prepared by a third-party catering company, wrapped in cling film and delivered to the dining room at 6 AM in a van), coffee machines easy to operate.

Staff were friendly and polite most of the time. What was unfortunate, in a humongous hotel like this, they sometimes don't seem to care about you. We could not order a meal at the RBG or have a drink at the bar because the staff there refused to honour my Club Carlson Gold membership and provide 15% discount. During my previous stays at other Park Inn and Radisson hotels F&B staff had easily co-ordinated with the front desk whenever I requested for a discount as a Club Carlson member and the discount had been provided. Not in Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya!

The hotel fields a first-aid station conveniently located on the 7th Floor a few doors from the room where we stayed. At the end of a very tiring day, my wife was hit with a bus door near the hotel and her injured hand started to swell. It quickly turned blue and I decided to seek medical help. However, when I called the first aid station, the person who picked up the phone (he did not name himself) first inquired if we were hotel employees or 'resting there'. I explained that we were hotel guests and my wife's hand had been heavily bruised, so he quickly announced the price for his good services, 1,000 rubles. I simply went downstairs to the bar and brought a bag of ice cubes - something that I should have done immediately, without calling the kind Russian doctor. When I complained to the GM about the episode, I got an apology via email signed 'Brgds Stefan' - by a very busy man, apparently. We also received email apologies from other people involved (although not from the good doctor next door), but the aftertaste still remains. We'll hardly go back to this hotel, they have enough business with boatloads of cruise passengers from the nearby port.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Bazhenov,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
It is unfortunate to hear that we did not meet your expectations, especially since we have been in contact already about the issues you describe.
First of all I would like to clarify that at the time of your stay indeed your Club Carlson discount was not applicable for RBG, but for the lounge bar, our team should have informed you of this of course.

In regards to the first aid station we have been in touch together on June 20 where you had my personal guarantee I would follow up on the matter, in the same correspondence I informed the commercial director of our first aid clinic of your concerns.
That same day you were contacted by a representative of the medical clinic with apologies and a promise to investigate to which you were so kind to offer a number of suggestions for improvement.
The last correspondence and follow up took place on June 21, with the medical service informing you that they investigated and would take steps to improve their services.

I do not fully understand your comment on the breakfast, we do not now, or have ever purchased meals through third parties and have a dedicated team of trained chefs preparing breakfast fresh daily.

Whilst I cannot fix what happened, it was my understanding that we both managed to clarify and correct the concerns you had. I am here first and foremost for our guests, so it is unfortunate to read your comment on me being busy, especially since I personally followed up with you and my assistant, who is fully in charge of all operational aspects, offered to meet up with you in person.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had some concerns after reading quite a bit of negative reviews from the visitors on this site. we expressed our concerns in advance to the manager and I must say the hotel did its best to provide us the excellent service which exceeded our expectations. The hotel is no doubt big but we understand that is good for big groups as we saw in hotel lobby. It did not affect us in a least bit as we just scheduled our check in went very smoothly and we did our check out early in the night in advance as the reception was free at that hour. The hotel went ahead an extra mile and sent a beautiful birthday cake for our family member and fresh fruits in our room. They also sent a letter from the Manager welcoming us to the hotel. The rooms are very clean and spacious. It would be nice to have a coffee and tea with some silverware in our room but nevertheless I would give it good rating. The main city is slightly far but the free shuttle arranged by the hotel takes care of the problem and if you just ask at the reception for it they will let you know where to find it. you can easily exchange your currency at the hotel lobby which makes life easy for travelers. Overall it was a good experience and our ParkInn staff just made it better for us.

Some suggestions for the hotel: it will help to have a bell on the doors as the suites are big and the people inside may not hear the knocking. Also some staff members at the hotel door could speak english to help the guests. A few more options in snack vending machines wouldn't hurt either.

Room Tip: Talk to the Manager and explain in advance what you need.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank P C

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your comments, I am very happy to hear that we managed to meet your expectations and your stay in our hotel was pleasant. I will share this with my team. I really appreciate your suggestions - we will look into them in order to improve our service for our valued guests.
Hope to see you soon,