The oldest hotel in St Petersburg. The building looks good, just renovated but when you get inside to the lobby you find yourself in the Soviet Union of the 70's. A big hotel with long and dark corridors. The knowledge of English among the staff not very good. There is a cafeteria on the 4th floor. The waitress didn't speak any English. You couldn't pay with the credit card, you couldn't have the meal in you room bill, they accepted just cash. Luckily there is an ATM in the lobby.
I had a spacious suite for business meetings during my stay. It was clean ja newly decorated. Nothing luxorius, but it worked.
To be honest, I don't know if I wanted to go there for the second time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CITYTEL Hotel Oktiabrskaya **** is located in the historical heart of Saint-Petersburg in the business,cultural and social life center of Nothern capital.Hotel is situated on the crossroad of Nevsky and Ligovsky prospects, on the Vosstaniya Square, opposite the Moscow Railway Station. CITYTEL Hotel Oktiabrskaya **** offers to guests high level of comfort and European service, original and multifunctional rooms, safety and all necessary features for business meetings or rest with family and friends. Hotel has: restaurant,lobby bar, free WiFi, ATM, currency exchange,safe,lugguage room, beauty salon. Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning,satellite TV, mini refrigerator, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Oktyabrskaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oktiabrskaya St Petersburg
- Oktiabrskaya Hotel St Petersburg