“Nice hotel quiet with good location.”
Review of Vedensky Hotel

Vedensky Hotel
Ranked #70 of 358 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stayed as we were working near by. The hotel has been tastefully renovated and modernised and has an impressive lobby area. Rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and the dining room very pleasant. WiFi worked well. All in all a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Good experience, one night stay for business. Good facilities, comfy rooms, fairly modern. Hotel staff was attentive to the needs of the camera crew, however checkin and checkout seemed reaaally slow. Breakfast had a pretty broad selection to pick from. Not bad. Also, the hotel has a pretty good lobby bar to kick your evening off at. Overall, not a bad choice, would be willing to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank willisika
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Good location. Quality rooms. Welcoming service.
I was warned at reception, that air conditioning is not operational yet. So, for those who want to stay here now, just get ready for extra warm and humid atmosphere. Perhaps they will fix it soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

On my half business, half personal trip to Saint-Petersburg I stay at 1 night at Vedensky Hotel. Picked it because of location. It was near with place where I was need to be.
Overall experience was pretty good. Personnel was nice and friendly, always ready to help. WiFi works. Room was clean. I doesn't experienced any trouble on my stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Arrived to the hotel which does not look special at all from the outside. Inside it's much nicer and kind of exclusive. Check in was very slow, room very warm - almost hot even though I set the air condition to the lowest, pillows are thin an does not support your neck. The room I had was big with separate sleeping room and living room. The place is clean but I don't have that "want to come back" feeling.

Stayed: October 2013
Rafael A, Deputy of Sales Director at Vedensky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Michael!

Thank you for your review at Tripadvisor.com about your reсent stay at Vedensky Hotel!

We are sorry that our hotel did not leave you wanting to go back again.
Our exterior is renovated classical architecture fasade of Vedensky Gymnasium, the oldest school of St.Petersburg which is taking back to 1883.
We would be happy to provide for you extra pillows at your next visit. Usually, it takes 3-5 minutes to guests check in. There are some cases when reception busy so it can takes more time to check in our guests.
Once again, we higly appreciate your comments and will be glad to see you at Vedensky Hotel in Saint-Petersburg.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

It's a very nice hotel, located in historical center of Saint-Petersburg. Looks very modern and cool. The room I had was very clean, with a very spacious bathroom. The location itself may appear not so great, as it's not close to the subway station, but this wasn't a big deal for me. The breakfast buffet was also good. The quality for the value is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Lortify
Rafael A, Deputy of Sales Director at Vedensky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Lortify!

Let me thank you on behalf of hotel Vedensky staff members for your positive review and scores.
You may rest assured that your comments will be passed to the affilated departments and we will do our best to keep our service on the highest level. We glad that you have a chance to appreciate the location of our hotel, which is within afoot reach to the main sights of our wounderful city.

Deputy of Sales Director

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I will first state that I was nota guest of the hotel. on the 18th of September 2013 I needed help with printing my e-ticket, and couldn't find a place to print it. I entered Vedensky hotel, which was on my way. The lobby looked great and clean, and felt very comfortable. At the reception desk, I received help from Anna, which wins the prize of the best receptionist I have ever met! She spoke fluent english, was extremely nice, and did all she could to help me, managing between actual hotel guests. I had some problem with the registration, but she didn't give up, and eventually managed to print the e-ticket.
With that kind of service, I am sure that the next time I come to St. Petersburg I will stay in that hotel. I will also recommend this place to anyone else who is traveling there.
Personally I would like to thank Anna for saving my day! Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DrTomK
Rafael A, Deputy of Sales Director at Vedensky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear DrTomK!

Thank you for your review at Tripadvisor.com!

On behalf of hotel Vedensky staff members, let me thank you for such a positive review about our hotel staff and Anna personally.

You may rest assured that your comments will be passed to the affilated department chief and we will do our best to keep our service on the highest level.

We sure that is necessary keeping help even to persons who not the hotel guests.

Once again, we higly appreciate your comments and will be glad to see you as our guest in the nearest future.

Deputy of Sales Director