“Extremely professional, top quality service”

Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg
Ranked #9 of 340 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a group of professional licensed tour guides of St. Petersburg. We all graduated from St. Petersburg State University. We all have been working as guides and interpreters for the best tour companies and providing private tours in St. Petersburg for none less than 10 years, and we all love our city and enjoy our work a lot. At the same time we are very good friends, so we joined together in order to provide you with the best possible guided tours of St. Petersburg and its fabulous sights and museums.
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Extremely professional, top quality service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

We went on a business trip to Russia and suddenly had few spare days, so we decided to visit St.Petersburg. As you can imagine everything was done in last minute (or even second). We really wanted to make the best possible use of our very limited time in St.Petersburg so we asked Best Guides to plan our visit and organise all the tours/excursions etc. We asked them to do it literally the night before but still they managed to organise everything for us. As a result we visited all the places we wanted to see being accompanied by a very professional guide who gave us exhaustive information about the places we have been to. The service was a top notch one and the price was very competitive as well. We are really grateful to the manager Masha and our guides (two Stvetlanas) who made our stay in St.Peterburg a really pleasant and unforgettable.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank vrfamily1972

• Serbian first
Washington, DC
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 169 helpful votes
“Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

My friend and I spent 3 days touring with Marsha and had a fantastic time. I'm pretty sure she could win Russian history "Jeopardy" in a heartbeat. The tours were interesting, tailored to our needs, and reasonably priced for all we got. I have family planning a trip to St Petersburg next summer and they will retain Marsha... I can't speak highly enough about her or the company, which was helpful and communicative from the onset.

We did 3 tours: An all over / all day St Petersburg tour on day one, for which Marsha met us at our carriage after our overnight train, which was great... Instead of being a little confused and having to figure things out, we had Marsha every step of the way. Day 2 we did the Hermitage and Gold Room. I usually like to do museums on my own, but after extensive research, people recommended going through with a guide due to its vast size. I'm glad we took that route. Marsha guided us through all the highlights and then we wandered on our own. The last tour was to the Summer Palace, which was also an enjoyable excursion.

Definitely use Best Guides!

4 Thank Ellen28
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Bestguides-spb.Truly excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We were a party of six in St Petersburg, and Bestguiges could not have been more professional- in the planning of visits to museums, palaces, monuments, places to eat, shops and markets, etc
Masha was our guide, charming, enthusiastic and efficient with a great knowledge of art, architecture and history, she made the whole 4-day visit run smoothly and efficiently. Nothing was too much trouble. All entrance tickets had been bought in advance so she could take us ahead of the queues. When one of our party had left an article at the hotel on our last day, she quietly organised its retrieval in time for the flight.
So many wonderful places to visit- the Hermitage, Peterhof, Catherine Palace, Museum to the Siege of Leningrad, the list goes on,
Make sure you have good walking shoes!

Visited May 2013
6 Thank janet294834
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best private guides in St.Petersburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am just back from St.Petersburg and I have to say if you are looking for a private guide in St. Petersburg you will find the best in the Best Guides Company. We had a perfect tour. Everything was arranged very accurately, absolutely according to the program. We had no delays entering museums and during the city tour the guide followed the route we agreed upon without missing anything. All our questions were answered and all our requests fulfilled. One could not find a better private tour of St.Petersburg. I highly recommend Best Guides to everyone.

4 Thank Ted B
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Private tours with The Best Guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was travelling by myself and spent two wonderful days in St. Petersburg. My guide Iren was knowledgeable, informative and very flexible. I took several private tours: city tour, Hermitage and the Catherin Palace (Pushkin). It was their White Days Package. All the tours were just excellent. Besides I’ve booked a backstage tour of Mariinsky and a visit to the private ballet school. Both were very expensive but I have to say it’s worth the money. I’m a former ballet dancer from New York ballet. That’s why I’m so much interested in ballet. St Petersburg is a magical city and private tours with the Best Guides are the perfect way to see it. I highly recommend this Company to everyone who comes to St. Petersburg.
Jackie B.