“Best private guides in St.Petersburg”

Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg
Ranked #8 of 382 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a group of professional licensed tour guides of St. Petersburg. We all graduated from St. Petersburg State University. We all have been working as guides and interpreters for the best tour companies and providing private tours in St. Petersburg for none less than 10 years, and we all love our city and enjoy our work a lot. At the same time we are very good friends, so we joined together in order to provide you with the best possible guided tours of St. Petersburg and its fabulous sights and museums.
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am just back from St.Petersburg and I have to say if you are looking for a private guide in St. Petersburg you will find the best in the Best Guides Company. We had a perfect tour. Everything was arranged very accurately, absolutely according to the program. We had no delays entering museums and during the city tour the guide followed the route we agreed upon without missing anything. All our questions were answered and all our requests fulfilled. One could not find a better private tour of St.Petersburg. I highly recommend Best Guides to everyone.

4  Thank Ted B

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was travelling by myself and spent two wonderful days in St. Petersburg. My guide Iren was knowledgeable, informative and very flexible. I took several private tours: city tour, Hermitage and the Catherin Palace (Pushkin). It was their White Days Package. All the tours were just excellent. Besides I’ve booked a backstage tour of Mariinsky and a visit to the private ballet school. Both were very expensive but I have to say it’s worth the money. I’m a former ballet dancer from New York ballet. That’s why I’m so much interested in ballet. St Petersburg is a magical city and private tours with the Best Guides are the perfect way to see it. I highly recommend this Company to everyone who comes to St. Petersburg.
Jackie B.

5  Thank BensonCC
Reviewed April 15, 2013

It was our first visit to Russia and we decided to take a private guide. After some research via Google we’ve found the Best Guides Company and booked with them. Our guide was Irene and I have to say that she was just excellent. She is obviously the best guide I’ve ever met and I have to say that my wife and I took private guides quite a few times in very different countries. Irene was so knowledgeable and so much willing to share her knowledge! She obviously was very proud of Russian history and very much in love with her city.
I also have to mention our manager Kira who I was in correspondence with. She patiently answered my numerous questions and developed a great itinerary. As far as I understand the Best Guides company was started by two ladies, former private guides. In any way thank you ladies and good luck in your business!
John M.

6  Thank JohnUM66
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We visited St Petersburg in August 2012 and I have been meaning to write a review ever since. I found Best Guides on Tripadvisor and having had a few great experiences using the website now feel I must add my views for future visitors. We wanted a 1.5 day tour as we were visiting on a cruise ship. What appealed to us - we were a family of 9 travelling with 2 young children, 3 generations - 1 of which has mobility issues was to have flexibility, to be able to choose our itinerary and travel at our own pace. We outlined our preferred itinerary to various companies but found that most sent back a standard reply not taking into consideration our exact requirement. Best Guides however listened to what we wanted and accommodated our needs at a reasonable price. Our guide was waiting for us once we got through customs, we had a nice air conditioned minibus with a careful driver, free water whenever needed and a friendly informative guide with Natalia. She had very good English and lots of information - far too much for us to remember. We had a good overview of what St Petersburg had to offer and particularly enjoyed our trip to the Peterhof Gardens and hydrofoil on the way back. The kids loved splashing the water fountains and once again we were able to do everything at our own pace. We definitely recommend this company if you want to choose your initerary and appreciate flexibility!

6  Thank Alex J
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I met Irene on my stay in St Petersburg in reception of the hotel. From then on a wonderful time and lots of helpful information. She was so caring and I saw everything and more than I asked for. Alexander the Driver was also very very good to be with. Wonderful weather lots of sunshine and lovely snow made it so enjoyable. Thank you for my wonderful; never to be forgotten experience.

5  Thank sueeerob