Ways to Experience SPB Tours
from $214.38
from $161.35
from $129.75
5,195 results
All reviews deluxe tour baltic cruise day tour two days deluxe st russian treasures small group cruise line excellent tour catherine's palace cruise critic subway ride guide maria celebrity eclipse baltic sea highly recommend this company tour group
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We had a knowledgable and nice tour guide who's done her best all the way to expatiate on the history and culture of St. Petersburg for guests. Excellent driver and coach, too.

It's worth every penny we paid. I would highly recommend this excursion to those who want to see most must-sees of St. Petersburg in two days.

Date of experience: August 2014
SPB-Tours, Owner at SPB Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2014

Dear D135,

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review and I'm glad you felt like you got the most out of your time in the city with us!

Best

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Our Windstar Cruise stayed three days in St. Petersburg. We found SPB Tours through the internet and Cruise Critic. In arranging the tour, Vika our e-mail contact, was very helpful and responded almost immediately to every question. The tour became less expensive as additional people joined. When we arrived in St. P , the guide was very easy to find, had everything arranged, and was more knowledgeable than we could imagine. She continually adjusted each day so that we avoided the crowds at busy venues, read the mood of the tour and in general was nearly perfect! I would definitely recommend SPB to anyone considering visiting St. P. The vehicles we new and well kept. The driver was excellent. An excellent experience.

Dear Johnna B,

Thank you for leaving such positive feedback and I'm happy to hear that your guide was skilled at negotiating the crowds and that you had an excellent experience. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Absolutely worth every penny. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, with excellent English. She maintained an amiable demeanor in spite of a few tourist-generated challenges. This was a group of about 16. I was tentative about not going through the cruise line....thinking it was a risk, especially with no visa in Russia. But SPB Tours' process was flawless. We had a much smaller group than that with the cruise line. And the word from my fellow tourists was that the SPB Tours in Germany and elsewhere were great, too.

I wouldn't hesitate to make them my first choice next time.....anywhere. My teenagers were attentive the whole time.

Dear jmcottingham,

We pride ourselves on delivering great value for money so thank you for saying so! Thank you for trusting us with your time in St.Petersburg an we hope to meet you again somewhere in the future!

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I have never booked with a private tour company before & was more than pleasantly surprised. We booked Berlin & St Petersburg tours & I can't say enough wonderful things about the guides & drivers & bus on both excursions. If I ever cruise the Baltic again, I will ONLY book tours through SPB. They respond quickly to emails, & were very patient with my/our eccentricities. The size of the group was perfect. We covered everything we wanted to see & more & at a perfect pace.

Date of experience: July 2014

Dear Sue S,

Thank you for your review and I'm very pleased to hear that you were so impressed by our service! I appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed September 2, 2014

SPB Tours were awesome! We recently visited St. Petersburg and you never know who you may get for a tour guide- but these guys were great! They were extrememly knowledegable, pleasant, engaging, knew the short cuts to get us into the sights quickly (didn't have to wait in long lines), just wonderful! I would reccomend SPB Tours to anyone in a heartbeat! Very Professional! Thanks Vika!

Dear cc808,

You are most welcome! Thanks for taking the time to leave a lovely review and your glowing recommendation!