“Lentina and Paulina are the best.”

Lentina Travel Company - Day Tours
Book In Advance
$290.00*
and up
Full-Day St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: City Tour Including Peterhof and Early...
$225.00*
One day Trip Advisor's TOP 3 tour
$285.00*
One day Newcomers tour
Ranked #30 of 371 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lentina Travel Company is a fully authorized tour operator in St. Petersburg (license #MBT006361) established by a tour guide in 2010. We organize various guided private and group tours of this marvelous city and its suburbs, ranging from VIP tours to low-budget programs. We want everyone to appreciate the beauty, splendor and unique atmosphere of St. Petersburg, that is why we offer flat-rate tours for small groups of 6 persons at low rates. Trust us, there is a difference between a tour in a group of 6 persons vs the group of 16 pax. We believe 6 pax is the optimal group size, everyone gets a front-row experience, no one gets in the back of the group or lost. Make the most of your time in marvelous St. Petersburg with us! We'll help you see the city through our eyes and we are sure you'll fall in love with it and want to come back again and again!
Ta' Xbiex, Malta
“Lentina and Paulina are the best.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Holiday is over and we are now back home.Thank you very much for organising such a lovely tour of St Petersburg. Paulina was extremely nice and even went out of her way to accomodate our wishes .The trip to the underground though unplanned was very much impressive and I would recommend this unusual attraction to visitors. Thanks to the lovely Paulina for making this possible.. Lunch in a typical Russian restaurant couldn't have been better and we made this all in good time. She speaks perfect English and was very informative. My friends were all impressed and commented on your company having good value for money. I will recommend your company to any Maltese who I know will be visiting St. Petersburg.
Thanks once again, regards to you and Paulina.

James and Ruth O'Flaherty , Malta.

Visited August 2012

Byron, Illinois
“Wonderful tour company!! Lentina Travel Company day tour were the best of our trip!”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

When we travel, I always take the advise of trip advisor to find my private tour companies as we hate being a part of the "lollipop" tours of the cruise ships and it is cheaper this way. AGAIN, I found a perfect tour company with LENTINA TRAVEL for our tour of St Petersburg, Russia, Sept 4-5, 2011. I emailed other companies, but from the beginning this one just seemed to be the perfect match. Stanislava of Lentina Travel Company emailed me every day and soon we had our tour planned and she emailed our tour tickets which were also our blanket visas to get us into Russia. To our surprise, she was the one who met us at the port and ended up being our guide; and what a pleasure she was.....very personnable, knowledgeable, spoke great english, and knew when to get to the sights to beat the crowds! We had a very comfortable van for the 4 of us traveling; Stanislava, our guide; and a driver, who went out of his way when dropping us off and picking us up, always a door open and a hand out to help us. Our Canadian friends we were traveling with had never done a private tour before and they had their hesitations about taking a 2-day tour with a guide, but the Lentina tour & Stanislava quickly became their favorite part of the trip. The four of us spent 2 wonderful, exciting days with Stanislava, and her tour ending up being the highlight of our cruise. At the end, it was hard to say goodbye to Stanislava. When you tear up saying goodbye to your tour guide, you know you had good time!! We highly recommend Lentina Travel Company whether visiting St Petersburg by land or by sea, you will have a wonderful time. Denny & Sharon, USA, and John & Patrice, Canada

Visited September 2011
Valletta, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Whitout any doubt Lentina Travel is Superb!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We contacted Stanislava by email and drew up a list of the sights we wanted to see in our 2 day stay in St.Petersburg.
We were met by a smiling Stanislava as our guide and Sergei as our very polite chaffeur at the Cruise Terminal. Stanislava is a walking encyclopedia!!! she managed to show us all the wonders of beautifull St. Petersburg and answered all our questions politely and knowlegeably. She is definately a good ambassador to her country.

Keep it up Stanislava, your company is highly recommanded

Visited August 2011
1 Thank DavidandMarese
Ljubljana, Slovenia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to experience St. Petersburg and surroundings”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

If you have only very short time to spare but wish to see as much of St Petersburg as possible, I can sincerely recommend the Lentina travel agency. I found them by pure chance when looking for a one day tour (also for Pushkin village) and I am certainly glad I did. When I was making my travel arrangements, I contacted by e-mail five different agencies and Stanislava was the first one to respond (within few hours), focusing on my needs and not on how to pay the invoice for the planned tour, like the others who responded much later did. She was fully responsive to my requests, was immediately ready to provide different schedule and activities when my schedule had to be changed. She kept in touch with me over the phone when I was in St Petersburg even before the tour itself so I really felt welcome and well taken care of. The tour itself, not a package thing but fully adapted to my wishes and what I had accepted based on her suggestions, was a treat of its own. Stanislava is full of local knowledge and her explanations are in perfect English (not something to bet taken for granted in St Petersburg) and just in right amount and depth – not sounding like an academic lecture but rather focusing also on learning the way of life in St Petersburg's past and present. Transportation on the tour was provided in a immaculately maintained new vehicle of a higher price range and the driver was also adding to the atmosphere: always at the service, his careful driving made us feel real comfortable – without any sudden moves or other stressful and jerky driving that is so common among St Petersburg's taxi drivers (and also all the other drivers, for that matter). The tour with the Lentina Travel Company was in the same price range as all the others that I have found, but all the extras, details and personal attention that I have received before and during the tour made it worth every single cent – or should I say rouble.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Lara_song
Malta
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“The Perfect St. Petersburg Experience”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I just got back from a Baltic Cruise which included St.Petersburg , Russia. We chose Lentina Travel Company as our guided tour company and may I say that we were surprisingly amazed at the knowledge our guide Stanislava had and at the depth of our tours. She made the most of our two days there and we had tailor-made tours. Stanislava and Sergei (our driver) went out of their way to accomodate us and to enable us to tour St. Petersburg extensively and at our own pace. We never had to wait in queues, or pay extra for taking pictures or videos. Wherever we went we skipped ahead of the queues (thanks to Stanislava) and could take pictures. It was the most comfortable tour of the whole cruise. My partner and myself were driven around in a comfortable Mercedes Benz and it was just us and the driver and the guide in the car, We were also given a bottle of mineral water and a blanket visa was provided for us by Lentina Travel. Contrary to what people might think, when we compared the price, it was lower than the coach tours which some of the cruise liner passengers had taken and much more intense and informative. Although Lentina Travel have been operating just since last April 2011, they will go far because they offer an excellent service. I cannot praise them enough and it is thanks to them that we managed to see the real beauty of St. Petersburg in just two days. Keep up the good work Stanislava and thanks again for a wonderful two days in your country!

Visited August 2011