we are a 6 membered familly, went for vacation to ruusia, we booked at allegro moskovisky hotel for 6 days but when we saw the hotel we selpt only one night, cancelled the booking and searched for another hotel to continew our vacation in.
1. first of all the entrance is terrible with a locked door that you have to ring the bell and wait the reception to open to you so you can go in.
3. no elivator, you have to carry your lugage 3 floors by stares until you arrive to the hotel.
2. only one girl at the hotel doing all the serving (room service, cleaning, serving breakfast, replying at the phone on the reception) that was weird.
3. breakfast was discusting with bad smell and dirty plates.
the onlly advantage is the location near the metro.
I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allegro Hotel has spacious rooms with large windows and a private balcony overlooking Moskovsky Prospekt. It provides an airport shuttle service. Sadovaya Metro Station is 150 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Allegro Hotel On Moskovskiy Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.