“Fantastic!”

Fourth Century Company - Day Tours
Ranked #112 of 340 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Fourth Century Company offers a wide selection of VISA FREE shore excursions for cruise passengers as well as city tours for both groups and individuals.
Charlottesville, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our travel agent suggested Tatiana and her company, 4th Century, and we could not have been more pleased. Tatiana (Tanya) was professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. We began communicating with her via e-mail 9 months or so before our trip. There is quite a time difference between where we live, in Virginia, and St. Petersburg, Russia, however, she always replied to my e-mails in a very timely manner. My husband and I asked her for a very customized itinerary - three full days of seeing as much as we could - and what we saw exceeded our expectations. She and her driver were always waiting for us (with their very comfortable Mercedes Sedan) at our agreed upon time. She arranged for early entrance to the Hermitage and individual docent led tours for us. Her knowledge of St. Petersburg and its environ's history is impeccable. When returning to our cruise ship each evening, we were exhausted but also exhilarated with the excitement from seeing all of the marvelous sites we were shown that day. Also, overhearing other passengers talk about their disappointment with the large group tours they had booked, my husband and I just looked at each other and smiled, knowing that we had absolutely made the right choice in hiring Tatiana and 4th Century. We can hardly wait to return and see Tatiana and her beautiful city of St. Petersburg again!

Visited June 2013

ponte vedra beach,florida,use
“Fourth Century Company day tours..St Petersburg Northwestern district html”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Tatiana did an excellent organizational plan for us and it was amazing that although we were only in St Petersburg for 2 days she fit the priorities perfectly with the time element. She speaks perfect english, is very professional and since she grew up in St Petersburg she has lived the recent history as well as educated herself to the past and takes ongoing classes there during the winter. She was recommended to us by three other couples who had used her tour service separately and we were very comfortable working with her. We are pleased to continue that trust and recommend her to all….honestly you can't find a better tour guide and her driver was polite, drove well and safely and kept us in comfort in his air-conditioned Mercedes.

St. Louis
“Tatiana's St. Petersburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I would highly recommend Tatiana as a guide in St. Petersburg!
We spent several wonderful days with her showing us around her lovely city. She speaks
perfect Engllsh and has extensive knowledge of the history of the many places we visited.
She has a most delightful manner and works well with people of all ages {and is very patient
with young children}. She was also very helpful to a friend of ours who wanted to do very specific
shopping and was very pleased with all Tatiana arranged for her. We cannot say enough ..she
made our trip both educational and truly wonderful Richard and Nancy Gulick

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Don't Visit St. Petersburg Without Tatiana”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Our group of three couples had a spectacular visit to St Petersburg. Tatiana Mironova of the Fourth Century tour company customized our three full-day agenda to visit every church, museum and palace of importance efficiently, without waiting in a single line. She executed a superb experience, with great support of Alex, our driver of a spotless, air conditioned Mercedes eleven-passenger luxury van. Professional, extremely knowledgable and charming, with perfect English speaking skills, Tatiana is the standard against which I measure every other tourist experience I've ever had....and she comes out at the top of the list. Book early, and stay in touch with her frequently by email to fine tune your visit.

Visited July 2013
Nashville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Tatiana, my terrific Tour Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Tatiana is so knowledgeable, friendly, extremely professional and thoroughly efficient. Of all the guides that I've worked with in the many countries around the world to which I have traveled, Tatiana stands out among the best!! She makes me want to return to St. Petersburg again. I have some fabulous art and souvenirs from my trip that Tatiana helped me find. I couldn't have found them without her and I'll always remember Tatiana and my trip to St. Petersburg!