“Faultless service”

Tour-in-StPetersburg. com - Day Tours
Ranked #18 of 340 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Free itinerary design! Private guided tours to St. Petersburg and its attractions: Catherine Palace, Peterhof, Hermitage, St. Isaac's Cathedral, Saviour-on-the-Blood, Peter-and-Paul's Fortress and many more! Tour in your language, transport and tickets to avoid queueing!Gratis Programmerstellung! Individuelle Führungen durch St. Petersburg und seinen Attraktionen: Bernsteinzimmer, Eremitage, Blutskirche, Isaakskathedrale, Peter-Pauls-Festung und viele mehr! Reiseleitung in Deustch, Transporte und Eintritte ohne Schlangen!
B'ham UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Faultless service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

We contacted Ekaterina because we were dissatisfied with the efforts of the English company through which we had booked flights and hotel.
The whole process from first contact, through payment and then delivery of the service was smooth and easy. Ekaterina answered our emails promptly and fully even through the New Year and Christmas holidays. Her advice helped us make the most of a short stay. We were pleased with the standard of the vehicle used for our trips and lunch taken on one of our days out.
Our guide, Katya, was excellent. She was really helpful and pleasant and navigated us around skilfully for the best part of three days giving us lots of interesting information. It was like being taken round by a friend but at the same time very professional.
All thoroughly recommended.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank C P

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Christmas in St Petersburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I had 2 full and 2 half days in St Petersburg and wanted to maximise what we could see. We contacted Ekaterina and she was excellent in her suggestions. We saw far more than we expected using her driver and tour guide, Pauline. They were very professional, friendly, polite and punctual. They were flexible too when my husband was insistent in finding the newly opened Harley Davidson store! We highly recommend using this Company and will recommend them to our friends.

Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great experience in St Petersburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Last September my wife and I spent a week in beautiful St. Petersburg, it was the first week in September and the G20 meeting was scheduled to occur during our stay. I thought the best way to have a chance to visit all the important landmarks and to learn about Russia and its people was to have a private tour guide. After reading reviews from other travelers in Tripadvisor I contacted Tour-in-StPetersburg.com; very quickly Ekaterina answered my email and after gathering information about the length of the visit and our interests she put together a 3 day tour. The tour included visits to Peter & Paul Fortress, Saviour on the Blood, a one hour cruise of the Neva river and Canals, St Isaac's cathedral, Grand Palace and Fountain Gardens of Peterhoff, Hermitage, Catherine Palace and Park with Amber Room and Pavlovsk Palace. It was such a great experience, Ekaterina efficiently dealt with last minute transportation changes due to the G20 meeting and even added an additional tour without additional cost as the original plans changed.
Dina was our guide, a very knowledgeable lady. She came to pick us up at the hotel in the mornings and gave us a very thorough tour of all the places including historical and art related information. Everyday we enjoyed asking her to have lunch with us and so we were able to go to places where the locals go. Dina's english is perfect and she always had a smile, she truly enjoys her job as a guide in her city. Most of the tour was by car arranged by Ekaterina and sometimes public transportation.
In summary, we had a great time in St Petersburg thanks to Dina, Ekaterina and Tour-in-StPetersburg.com. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them highly and if I have a chance to return to this beautiful city I certainly will contact them again.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank HarWalt
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Great Memorable Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We travelled in Russia with a tour group but they were only going to visit one palace and view the gardens of another one. We wanted to make the most of our visit to Russia so we decided to book a personal tour with this company and I am happy to say that we definitely made a good choice. After spending 3 days with our large tour group and hopping on and off the large sightseeing bus this was a very welcome change. All of the arrangements were made by Ekaterina and she was so prompt in answering our emails and all of our questions. By scheduling a personal tour we were able to see much more than with the large group. We were greeted in the lobby by our tour guide, Katya, who spoke excellent English. Katya was wonderful! As we viewed the palaces she provided us with a wealth of knowledge on the palaces and the pieces we were viewing. Since there was only the 3 of us, we were able to move quickly through the palaces. We also had a driver who was fantastic in maneuvering the traffic and getting as close to the entrance/exits to the palaces. The palaces we visited were Pavlovsk, Catherine’s Palace and the Gardens/Fountains at Peterhof. The tour lasted the entire day but it was well worth it. Pavlovsk and Catherine’s Palace were so beautiful it is difficult to choose which one was nicer. I am so happy that we were able to see both. The gardens/fountains at Peterhof were also very beautiful and very large. With the tour of the palaces, we also had lunch, which was very good and quick. The restaurant had souvenirs in the entry way and I was able to pick up some quality, reasonably priced souvenirs. On the way back we were dropped off by our driver at a metro stop and we travelled with Katya to a couple of the most beautiful metro stops in St. Petersburg. When we returned we talked to others in our tour group and they mentioned that they did not get to view all the rooms in the palace they visited. Booking a personal tour was definitely a wise move on our part and was truly worth the money spent. If we return to St. Petersburg, I would definitely contact Ekaterina to book all my excursions with her and would highly recommend this company to others.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank KarenM1_10
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Tours from every point of view.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

To begin with, Ekaterina was great to work with, proposing a very interesting itinerary, according to my needs and expectations and putting everything together in a very short time.
I was solo and had two guides during a 4 days tour, both of them great in their own way, very friendly and knowledgeable.
All in all a great experience! Will definitely use the same service when in Saint petersburg again!

Visited November 2013