“Russian Folk Show June 14th,2017”
Review of ULKOtours

ULKOtours
Ranked #32 of 449 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: See Russia & Scandinavia the way we do! - Experience it! Taste it! Love it! We will take care of the rest! Passionate guides. Reliable drivers. Exciting programs. ULKOtours delivers highest standards of service for any budget. The success we have had during the years we have been on the market with the ULKO brand proves that we work hard and we deliver to our promises. Our clients attest to that. We provide Customised city tours for independent travelers to Russia (Moscow, St.Petersburg and Golden Ring)as well as Private and Group (GDT) VISA-FREE shore excursions for cruise visitors in multiple Baltic destinations.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Other tours offered the show at the same price and the return was included.
To pay an extra $100.00 (american:crispy,undammaged,etc..),to me as a canadian,my price came up to 150.00 dollars plus.
The driver was very courteous to and from the show and we could have tipped him for his good service.
I do not understand this added fee.
I will not book again with Ulko Tours..with these kinds of fees and the no possibility of cancellations.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"spoke perfect english"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Withour Russian Visa, you not going to be able to see anything
This Tour, guided us in St Petersburg with visa free and with best price
Tour guide is packed with knowledge
Too bad , it was raining the second day, trip are delay
We did not see Catherine Palace as plan
I am satisfied with this tour and their team. Will use their service again if I go back

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Tatiana was an excellent guide. Very knowlegable and got us into places earlier than we normally would have, particularly Hermitage, which had huge queues

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Hot little bus with no AC . No wifi . Tours lengthy . Lunch on the first day was horrid , not palatable !! Too many palaces , see one you have seen them all. Tour guide tried to squeeze in all the points . It was way too many things to accomplish . There was hardly anytime for us to enjoy the sights or wander around.

ElenaUlko, Owner at ULKOtours, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear Diane,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear your impressions of our 2-day Intensive Join-In tour were not the most positive ones :( Not all our buses are equipped with wifi.
I would like to explain, that the program you have chosen is the most intensive and packed program for cruise ship visitors and it includes really a lot of museums, palaces and churches for people who would like to see as much as possible and cover as many sights as possible.
This tour does not allow for any free time or self-exploration of the city because of the general nature of this highly intensive and active tour of Saint Petersburg.
I believe a private 2-day Easy tour would have been a much better fit for your requirements, to take it easy, at a relaxed pace to enjoy the sights and wander around.

Thank you for your comment about lunches and a/c problem on the bus. I will make sure that these issues are taken care of and both restaurant and the transport company are advised about the faults in their operations.

Elena Ulko