“Ulko St Pertersburg 2 days intensive”
Review of UlkoTours

UlkoTours
Book In Advance
More Info
$274.50*
and up
St Petersburg Private 2 Day Essential Shore...
Ranked #18 of 425 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: ULKOtours delivers highest standards of service for any budget. The success we have had during the years we have been on the market with the ULKO brand proves that we work hard and we deliver to our promises. Our clients attest to that. We provide Customised city tours for independent travelers to Russia (Moscow, St.Petersburg and Golden Ring)as well as Private and Group (GDT) VISA-FREE shore excursions for cruise visitors in multiple Baltic destinations.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We cruised 12 days on Adventure of The seas and prearranged the Ulko tour for a group of 16.
We enjoyed it very much with Marrianna as our guide. We pretty much saw what we wanted to see although the drive from port to SP was long and traffic jam was bad. Lunch was included on both days, quality of food was so-so, service was good. The restaurants were very nice and close to the points of interest. We did not have the chance to ride on hydrofoil due to weather condition. I don't really know how many people get to do it as I understand it is usually windy there.
I would spend more time there may be in future land tour and will recommend Ulko to others.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"summer palace"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Enjoyed the tours in St Petersburg by Ulko Tours. Maryanne the guide was very knowledgeable and reliable. The tour was comprehensive and cover all the sights we wanted to see during the 2 days the cruise ship was in St Petersburg. We did not have the hydrfoil ride as it was not operating. The drive from PeterHof Palace was time-consuming due to the traffic Jam. They should have dropped us at a Metro/subway station on the outskirts so that we can take the subway into town and the tour bus could have fetched us in town
Notwithstanding this, we are very pleased with ULKO tours and would recommend ULKO Tours to others going to St Petersburg

1  Thank pacificunion
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I took a Tour with Ulko tours and I cannot say enough good things about them... They were so professional, well informed and very nice, when i booked our tour Elana was the Best she always responded immediately and was such a pleasure to speak with she always made me feel very comfortable .... Our Tour guide Marianna was excellent any question you had Marianna new the answer she was outstanding... What a wonderful experience, one I would Highly recommend... Thank you Ulko Tours for our Beautiful memories of St. Petersburg we will never forget them, we look forward to using Ulko tours again...
Fondly, Denise & Tony

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I never thought that ULKO TOURS would provide us an excellent service from start to end. From a numeber of suggested tour agencies suggested by my fellow tourmates , I am SO GRATEFUL that i was able to convince our group of 15 pax to join ULKO> . All the tourguides are well mannered, pleasing pernonality and well knowlegeable in their fields of work. Even the increment weather in some parts of our Baltic tour can't disappoint us from the reliable service provided by ULKO TOURS. Very special thanks to Ms Elena Ulko , who had been very patient with all our inquiries and her swift response as well. TO MS ELENA, ... I am very POSITIVE that ULKO TOURS will continue to shine as one of the leading tour providers in Baltic and RUssia.. I will SURELY recommend ULKO TOURS to all Baltic tourists as their first choice. TO MS ELENA... thank you very much!

1  Thank Bunhodavid
See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I found Ulko Tours while surfing on the net. I must admit, it was a bit scary to fully depend on someone you just see online and based so far away - especially since I was the one left in charge to set up everything for my whole group. We were 14. St. Petersburg was going to be the highlight tour of our 14 day cruise. Communicating with the owner Elena made me feel more comfortable immediately. She was very reassuring with the procedure and process (including dealing with the supposedly scary Russian immigration officers -which they were NOT!). Mariana our native Armenian tour guide was just so amazing! I admire her patience, knowledge and passion for what she does. We enjoyed every minute of our tour and seeing how gorgeous St. Petersburg was. Great great tour. We were well taken cared off. We own a travel agency back home and FOR SURE we will recommend Ulko, Elena and Mariana!