“St Petersburg By Ulko”

$120.00*
Small-Group Tour of Tzar's Village: Catherine Palace and Amber Room
Ranked #9 of 391 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: ULKOtours delivers highest standards of service for any budget. The success we have had during the years we have been on the market with the ULKO brand proves that we work hard and we deliver to our promises. Our clients attest to that. We provide Customised city tours for independent travelers to Russia (Moscow, St.Petersburg and Golden Ring)as well as Private and Group (GDT) VISA-FREE shore excursions for cruise visitors in multiple Baltic destinations.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My tour began at the airport in St Petersburg, and this was my firs time in the city and in Russia as well so I did not know what to expect. However my Maria, my guide was superb! Not only was she there waiting for me at the airport, she actually gave me a fantastic and detailed tour of St Petersburg and some of the palaces in the surrounding area. Considering I was only in St. Petersburg for the day Ulko really delivered well. They booked my ballet tickets were extremely helpful when it came to planning out my day making sure that I could really get the best of the city in the shortest amount of time. I have been on a lot of tours around the world and I have to say that for someone who has little or no knowledge of Russia and has little or no time to prepare plus a busy schedule, Ulko are really well worth it because they really take good care of you even if you're flying in and flying out the same day like I was. They made sure I got to the airport in good time and my driver Edward took the best route for me to enjoy my site seeing right up until I got to the airport.
So definitely well recommended

2  Thank Tau U

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I booked a St Petersburg city tour through Ulko Tours. We were a little apprehensive to book online but after speaking with Elena (who was very prompt and responsive to my questions) several times and reading TA reviews we decided to go for it. We have traveled all over the world and have used many different guides and tour services but none have compared to the experience we had using Ulko Tours. Their staff is knowledgable, personable and have a sense of humor and most of all they made us feel like family from the very first contact all the way up until we departed their beautiful city. We highly recommend Ulko Tours for anyone wanting to get the most out of their vacation to Russia.

4  Thank Pfoote1
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We have been to St Petersburg twice before with tour companys form the US. We had the long
lines, big bus and did not see all of the things we wanted to see. This time before we went on
a Baltic Sea cruise I contacted Ulko Tours. There were specific palaces and museams we wanted to see. Ulko Tours was great about answering all of our questions. When we arrived at
the port our driver and guide were waiting for us. We walked past the long line of people waiting
to get on the big buses. I felt a little guilty getting into our private van thinking how those people
paid the same price or more than we did for a private tour. Our guide Lyuba was very knowledgeable about czars, paintings, palaces, museums, history, architecture, etc. She could answer any question you had about anything. Our driver, Andrew was also very informative. When we went to Catherine palace the lines were very long. Lyuba said not to worry and she was right. We got to go right to the front of the line. On the tour we were able to spend as much or little time as we wanted at each place or stop if we saw something interesting along the way, change our plans - whatever we wanted, we could do. When we went to Yusupov palace we went to the basement where Rusputin was murdered and we had the room to ourselves. We spent two days in St.petersburg with Ulko Tours and our guide and driver made us feel like we were VIP's. We were there on victory day which was a bonus. Our guide and driver told us all about their grandparents lives under seige - very interesting. This was our thrid trip to St.petersburg. When we go back again we will go with Ulko Tours. At the end of the two day tour when we said good bye to our guide and driver I felt like I was leaving family.

7  Thank LovestoTravel919
Reviewed October 21, 2012

There were 4 of us in a group led by Margarita (not sure if spelling is correct, sorry) and we could not have asked for more. M was highly intelligent, a fine sense of humour, honest and very very good at time management. We saw everything that could possibly be seen in 3 days of very intense touring. Everything was managed, every promise was kept, our Driver, Andrew was terrific and we became quite attached to both people. I am not going to list where we went, just going to say that everywhere we have been since 18th September has been wonderful but St Petersburg tops all of it. Truly magnificent and would go back tomorrow, but, only with Ulko Tours as it would not be possible to navigate the streets, recognise the buildings or learn about the culture and history without them. The best tour we have ever taken.

4  Thank 1navajo1
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Ulko tours is definitely an amazing way to see the beautiful palaces and parks of Russia. Elena at Ulko Tours is super well organized and went above and beyond all of our expectations. She made sure we understood everything and had an incredibly helpful tour guide. From the moment we arrived everything was taken care of and we didnt have to worry about a thing! I highly recommend Ulko Tours if you want a stress-free and fabulous time in St. Petersburg.

3  Thank Ale_Yaya