“A+ Italian cafe.”
Review of Caffe Italia

Caffe Italia
Ranked #60 of 10,800 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Heard a lot about this place, but every time i've visited it, there was so many guests there. But once i was lucky and had the most delicious Lasagna Bolognese in Saint-Petersburg. Service was great, waiters speak Italian to each other and that reminded me about my vacation 10 years ago in Italy. Now, when i successfully had a great dinner here I can surely say that Caffe Italia is the best Italian cafe in Saint-Petersburg. I will recommend it to all my friends.
Thank you Caffe Italia for a great dinner!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Guys,if you were looking for a top quality italian cusine restaurant with affordable prices you can stop your findings!! Caffe Italia is an amazing place with tastiest food ever, lovely design and great survice!
Have been there thousands times,so hiighly recommended!

p s if only you can add in the menu cannolies and limoncello you would be even more priceless!!!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I totally love this place. Food is delicious, personal is very nice and neighbourly, atmosphere is so italian :) Visit it about 2-3 times in a month for a breakfast, lunch, dinner and for f glass of wine at evening of course :)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Trip Advisor Winner 2013...?!So many friends recommended this place...! And at last my friend and me visited it...and for us it was disappointing...May be we waited too long and the best time for the restaurant was just shortly after opening:) The service is friendly and atmosphere is cosy-in this aspect nothing to criticize...but food was very disappointed..we ordered the typical dishes that we so admired during our visits to Sardinien and Italy..Even in best pizzerias of Italy the waiting time for pizza is at least 20 min..how is it possible that in caffe italia we've got our order in 10 min?Fast doesn't always mean good..I had the feeling that my pizza just came out of microwave-too dry like a piece of bread...pasta with anchovies and fresh tomato sauce was made with tomato paste-just messy,not juicy..for a famous ice cream I already didn't have appetite any more..may be i will visit the restaurant again sometime in order to give the chef one more chance..but not this year sure.my friends were very disappointed as well..or may be we are just too high-fed with pasta in Genova and Rome and Neapolitan pizza;))

1  Thank Olga K
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Just ate here last night! I would recommend making a reservation on the weekend because they are very busy. The service is great for how busy they are. I ordered the Penne all'Arrabbiata. It was delicious! My girlfriend ordered a pizza with eggplant on it. She loved it. For dessert, I got the tiramisu! Reminded so much of Italy! They actually have Italian waiters and cooks. I will for sure be heading back here probably more than once.