Courtyard St. Petersburg Center West/Pushkin Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pushkinskiy Domik(St. Petersburg)
Hotel Shouyuan(St. Petersburg)
View Hotel
Red Stars Hotel(St. Petersburg)
View Hotel
A Hotel Fontanka(St. Petersburg)
Admiralteyskaya Hotel(St. Petersburg)
  • Breakfast included
Matisov Domik(St. Petersburg)
Alexander House(St. Petersburg)
Palantin Hotel(St. Petersburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice hotelfree wifiironing boardquiet areacomfortable bedsbusiness triphotel is locatednevsky prospectconvenient locationmarriottshuttlemetrocitypetersburgstsennayapushkin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

\we stayed from the 12th - 16th April and were quite happy with the hotel. It is a 30-40 minute walk from Nevsky prospekt but we like a walk. The hotel is fairly new and it is very clean; the breakfast is a buffet and not bad at all. We ate in the german bar one night the food was not bad value and the beer was not bad (brewed on the premises and unfiltered).

the other restaurant was clsoed to visitors as they had a wedding in every day, but it wasnt a problem.
Many thanks to Yana for sorting the taxi back to the airport she was very helpful. The staff were generally very helpful but be aware on our last night we went to ask about what time we needed to avcate the room and i had to go to the toilet so my wife approached a male receptionist. He completely blanked her! I understand that Russia may be different in the way men treat women, but in a hotel that entertains international visitors it is not acceptable to treat women like this.

This minor point aside we were quite happy with the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have stayed here before but will probably not go again, unless I have to for price reasons. Don't get me wrong, the hotel is quite nice, typical Courtyard quality with comfortable beds, nice bedsheets and a good bathroom. However, the aircons in both rooms next too mine were making so much noise that I could hardly get any sleep. Ok, I may be a bit delicate in that department.
Breakfast was very good and the staff at the hotel was very nice and helpful. I also liked the little shop in the basement. The other minuses were: no free internet in the bedrooms, quite far to the metro station. Taxidrivers sometimes have a hard time finding the place, make sure you give them the instructions mentioned in the hotel address.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Liv V
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed at the Marriott Courtyard 'Pushkin' at the start of March, having stayed here about 5 or 6 times previously and have submitted reviews on these stays.

The hotel is still very good in terms of quality and rate. For the rate of of £60 this still represents great value in St Petersburg - though this of course can change during the summer season.

My opinions of the hotel still stand - good service, good, well equipped rooms that are not a 2km walk from the lift and free wifi and free gym are still available.

My only gripe on this occassion was during breakfast. The restuarant was very quiet and only another hotel guest was there.....sat down to eat my breakfast (good quality by the way and good choice of food), coffee brought to you by the waitress....started to relax...then the music hit me. The music that is piped through the speakers (installed in the ceiling) was way too loud. Maybe it was because the room was empty and quiet, but it was way too loud. I asked the waitress if she she could turn it down a bit. Off she went only to come back with the response that it was Marriott corporate standards to have the music at a set volume.

Disappointing response - I would have assumed that in this case the request of a customer would have superceded some corporate standard devised in some board meeting in Geneva. I'd understand if my request was to pay 30 days net, or insist on free films in my room, but to slightly adjust the volume of music early in the morning?

However, its a minor gripe and this hotel is still my hotel of choice in St Petersburg and I will certainly come here again. Just keep the noise down, please.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

First stay in Marriott Courtyard after several stays in Novotel.
Nice location, perfect if you rent a car, because the parking is really big.
Big rooms, excellent bed.
Quiet and comfortable.
New and well equipped gym on 3rd floor.
Highly recommended for everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed there 11 days, the hotel is very nice. Eveythings seems to be new.
The room - good size, good bed, also bathroom has good size.

There are tea/coffee facilities in the room, but no spoons for coffee, only plastic stocks.

Room service is OK, but not excellent, sometimes they forget to refill tea or sugar, sometimes other minor issueas like dust or table is not well cleaned.

Overall - I would advice this hotel to everyone, great price/quality. Easy to access the city by the free shuttle.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family