2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
Priceline$57
Travelocity$57
eDreams$57
All reviews tourist points rooms are spacious and clean shuttle onegin city canal
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed in Courtyard Pushkin St.Petersburg for two nights in late November. The hotel is typical Marriott: close your eyes, enter the room, open them and guess, which city you're in. Only a picture on the wall may give you a hint. But that doesn't mean the hotel is poor. I gave it the highest rank as it is flawless. Excellent room, but you'll glut yourself with it on a third day. Nice breakfast, but it'll taste dull on a third day. You'll get used to this hotel quite soon. So how come it became the trendiest hotel of 2012? The trend is boredom? I don't think so. I didn't find anything special, any flavor, any spirit of this hotel. Even 'Pushkin' in the title doesn't give any zest to it. As it was a business trip for me, the hotel fitted me well. But I doubt to stay here with my wife. Hope it helps.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view to Griboedov Canal. The inner court is too dull.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Pavell
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Nothing to fault, except perhaps they should implement non-smoking policy like the rest of the world. We couldnt eat in the restaurant because of the smoke. But they kindly brought the food to our room. Russia today is a far cry from 10 years ago! I was happy to be back!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank daphnedexplorer
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We would stay here again, absolutely!. We stayed here 6 mights in early October 2012. We booked a deluxe double online in April 2012 through a major travel website for 24,780, RUB, about $800. The hotel is about 2 miles from the city center but a free shuttle bus leaves hourly in the AM and every 2 hours in the PM. The stops are Sennaya Metro, St.Isaak Sq., Kazan Cathedral, Sennaya Metro. A stop at the Mariinski is added late PM. We travel budget and are not picky when it comes to beds. These were the most comfortable we have ever experienced, particlarly due to the luxurious sheets! Staff was excellent and English was fine. Room was large and tastfully decorated. Mini-fridge.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Good Marriott hotel located near the Nicholas Cathedral in St. Petersburg. Distance to the nearest subway is about 2km but riding the shuttle bus every hour can overcome this disadvantage.
In the lounge close to front desk is available free WIFI internet. Rooms are equipped with modern and tasteful equipment.
Unfortunately, the fridge was empty but at the room was a kettle and tea/coffe set for free.
The king size bed was very comfortable and in combination with feather pillows provide comfortable stay.
Standard-size bathroom contained only shower despite with no problem would fit there a bathtub. Unfortunately, I did not have time to take advantage of hotel extra amenities.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank karaluchens
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed there 2 nights last year. For its location, it is the best value in St. Pete's. I have no complaints or problems for this hotel. It has the high standards that I expect to find in a Marriot hotel.

Date of stay: November 2011