“2 days in St. Petersburg with White Nights Travel”

White Nights Travel
Book In Advance
More Info
$100.00*
and up
3 Hour Saint-Petersburg Walking Tour with English Speaking Guide
Ranked #5 of 336 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: White Nights Travel provides professionally customized, private sightseeing tours of St.Petersburg, carried out by qualified guides. Our bespoke service is perfect for seniors, families, private groups and VIPs, with a team of WNT’s guides that is, without doubt, one of the most experienced and knowledgeable in St.Petersburg.Choose the tours, guide and luxury vehicle to suit your requirements. We can assist you in customizing your private guided tour in St.Petersburg ensuring a unique and personal vacation to Russia.So why not experience a private tour of Russia; whether it is the world-renowned splendour of St.Petersburg, Moscow, Novgorod or one of the many other historical locations throughout Russia where WNT offers memorable private tours.
Charles Town, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“2 days in St. Petersburg with White Nights Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were very impressed with all aspects of our tour guide and driver organizing a well thought out itinerary for just 2 days in St. Petersburg. We navigated through the crowded streets and through the tourist crowds to see specific pieces of art at the Hermitage. Our guide explained so much about the history of Peter the Great and Catherine - she pointed out details about the architecture, the statues, the fountains and the churches. She and the driver even figured out the best place to buy a polarizing filter. So although we had a short tour, we learned so much about life in St. Petersburg!

5 Thank SAFitzgerald

• Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Kings Lynn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Jasper Tour 27th and 28th July 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

If you are traveling to St Petersburg by cruise ship book a private tour with White Nights Travel .I travelled to St Petersburg by P & O cruise ship " Arcadia ", with my mum and dad. All details and booking of the tour was done by email with Irina ,who answered all questions very quickly and was excellent to deal with.
Got off Arcadia with no problems and went through immigration in a flash to meet our Tour guide at 10.00 am.
Met Dasha our tour guide in main hall and was taken to our mini van were we was met by Alexander our driver.
Day 1
Went to Catherine Palace ,stop at bakers shop for tea and cake ( this was recommended by Dasha ) Canal Trip and photo stops.

Day 2
Photo stops and a trip to the Hermitage .

We have been on lots of cruises and this was the best tour we have ever had , from the very professional details from the first email from Irina , nothing was to much a problem .

Dasha ( Tour Guide )
simply the best guide we have ever had !!, very knowledgeable guide nothing was any problem . Letting us take photos and also making extra photo stops for us to see more of St Petersburg and also the very good stop for tea and cakes !.We made a very good friend , If you book a tour ask for Dasha .

Alexander ( Driver )
Very safe driver getting us through the St Petersburg traffic , a true gentleman .

I recommend white nights travel , I would have no problems in booking with them again when we return to St Petersburg .

15 Thank Martyn H
Lerberget, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful St. Petersburg experience with White Nights Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were on a Costa Cruise 30 june-7 july Copenhagen-Wärnemunde and we chose to hire a private guide instead of Costas overpriced tour. It was the best choice we could have made. From the moment we have been pick-ed up at the terminal to when we said farwel to our wonderful guide, we had a delightful experience.
The trip included transport in a van for our family of four, and the tour was tailored to our needs.
We knew that St. Petersburg had a lot to often, so we wanted to see Hermitage, Church of our savior on spilled blood and have a tour on Neva. We got all that and much more. Our wonderful guide Irina, knew exactly what place were worth to see, so we made short stops with enough time for pictures (thanks to the driver as well) Hermitage visit was great (we bought tickets online in advance so we didn't have to wait in line). Irina, our guide, who has a degree in history and arts, really caught our interest. We saw the most interesting things in Hermitage and her stories captured us, she could tell a story for almost every painting and sculpture We learned a lot about russian history and royalty, and our two daughters (11 and 15) enjoyed the museum very much. A short stop in a old and famous little "pie restaurant" (yummy) and we continued our tour. The trip on Neva was great, more stories from Irina.
Really a great guide and a wonderful tour, strongly recommended.
We will definitively return to St.Petersburg for a longer stay.

9 Thank Andral0
Clinton, Mississippi
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great visit to St. Petersburg !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I spent 3 days in Peter and it was great. I had 2 different guides and I wished I had Asa day 3 guide all 3 days. She was great and very down to earth to discuss modern day Russian events. My guide on Day 1 I felt like I was in a tourist trap as she took me to souvenir shops that provided her a kick back and perhaps her conversational English was lacking as when I asked questions her responses I felt were condescending. Or may have been I was tired after traveling for 3 weeks. But White Nights was great at arranging an itinerary that provided me the sightseeing spots I wanted to see. I would go with them again but just ask for Asa all 3 days.

Visited June 2013
5 Thank Angie L
NYC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous 10-day Russia Trip with Gate 1 Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Visited Moscow and St Petersburg with Gate 1. Wonderful experience. We've traveled with them before and have always been very pleased. We had a great tour director, Galina, who is a college professor. She was very informed and went out of her way to make sure we saw the best of each city. Don't miss Church of the Spilled Blood in St. Petersburg.

Visited June 2013