“Great visit to St. Petersburg !”

White Nights Travel
Book In Advance
More Info
$100.00*
and up
3 Hour Saint-Petersburg Walking Tour with English Speaking Guide
Ranked #5 of 336 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: White Nights Travel provides professionally customized, private sightseeing tours of St.Petersburg, carried out by qualified guides. Our bespoke service is perfect for seniors, families, private groups and VIPs, with a team of WNT’s guides that is, without doubt, one of the most experienced and knowledgeable in St.Petersburg.Choose the tours, guide and luxury vehicle to suit your requirements. We can assist you in customizing your private guided tour in St.Petersburg ensuring a unique and personal vacation to Russia.So why not experience a private tour of Russia; whether it is the world-renowned splendour of St.Petersburg, Moscow, Novgorod or one of the many other historical locations throughout Russia where WNT offers memorable private tours.
Clinton, Mississippi
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great visit to St. Petersburg !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I spent 3 days in Peter and it was great. I had 2 different guides and I wished I had Asa day 3 guide all 3 days. She was great and very down to earth to discuss modern day Russian events. My guide on Day 1 I felt like I was in a tourist trap as she took me to souvenir shops that provided her a kick back and perhaps her conversational English was lacking as when I asked questions her responses I felt were condescending. Or may have been I was tired after traveling for 3 weeks. But White Nights was great at arranging an itinerary that provided me the sightseeing spots I wanted to see. I would go with them again but just ask for Asa all 3 days.

5 Thank Angie L

• Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
NYC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous 10-day Russia Trip with Gate 1 Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Visited Moscow and St Petersburg with Gate 1. Wonderful experience. We've traveled with them before and have always been very pleased. We had a great tour director, Galina, who is a college professor. She was very informed and went out of her way to make sure we saw the best of each city. Don't miss Church of the Spilled Blood in St. Petersburg.

3 Thank Denise075
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most Beautiful City ..Winter Venice ..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Lots and Lots to see.. Winter Palace, Summer Palace, Hermitage Museum, St. Issac, Christ Savior of Blood , Nigth Boat excursion, Canal Excursion, Pushkin Palace and ;ots and lots more...Lucky Shot a great restaurant for groups for Inidan Food else serving Game Meat, right in centre 200 meters from Hermitage and on Admiral Teesky.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank AkhilM2003
Paradise, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Awesome people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Ayala & Alexander gave us the best private tour of St. Petersburg ever! From our first cordial meeting & efficient pick-up at the tour ship's exit, to the wonderful descriptions, local color and the insights into Russia's intriguing and colorful past... Ayse's English was perfect ( she sounded like a California Girl ) even though she's a local girl. ( could be her degree in linguistics ). Alex was always ready to drive us to the next destination with super-driving talent. We will be spreading the word back home to anyone interested in "the Best Tour Company in St. Petersburg Russia... Two Amazing & Unforgetable days...

Visited July 2013
1 Thank clayton-paradise
ossining
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A Look at Old Russian Royalty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

St Petersburg was a major stop on our Baltic cruise. The Best of St Petersburg excursion is a must. The sights and elegance of royalty Russia is unbelievable. Seeing the Hermitage gives you the broadest insight into how the royalty lived with all its elegance. One of the highlights of the trip.

2 Thank tomm_ossining