“My favorite cafeteria”

Neighborhood: Admiralteisky
St. Petersburg
“My favorite cafeteria”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I used to work right next door to it, and have almost developed an addiction for their pastry :) Girls, beware! It's soo tasty that it's hard to quit. Sad that they do not do business lunches anymore - maybe because the cafe is too small to accommodate all people from the nearby offices... This is good for the cozy conversation with your friends over a cup of tea.

• Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Halkidiki
“My favourite deserts”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

It's one of my favorits and I try to have my cup of tea at any time. They have best deserts (and you could trust me), and they always have something new. They also have sandwiches and lots of bread. The waiters are always kind and friendly, so it's one of the best tea-break in Saint-Petersburg.

• Visited September 2012
Moscow, Russia
“My favourite cafe in SPb”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I came to Bushe 10 years ago for the first time and since that I am a loyal customer. When being in Spb, I always have breakfast there, no matter where I stay - now they have a chain of cafes in different parts of the city. A great selection of drinks and viennoiserie, sandwiches, salads, fresh squized juices at a moderate price and a wide choice of cakes and cookies - maybe their cakes are not so perfect as they are in Chocolate cafe (SPb centre) but they are fresh and delicious anyway - just come and try and you'll see what I mean. If you're invited to a local party, you can always buy there a nice cake. They accept cards, they have a lunch menu (though it's still a pastry ship and not a restaurant) and the stuff is always polite. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Sportloto
Eskisehir, Turkey
“Relax for a minute”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We found this cafe by chance when we get tired of walking in Nevskiy prospect looking for a place to sit, relax and get energy for the next target. There are lots of cakes, cookies, pies each looking nice. We had tried a pie with almond and black cafe. It is a nice place and good food for take a breath if you are hanging around Nevskiy prospect.

• Visited July 2012
Israel
“Excellent chain of bakeries”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is Austrian chain that serves excellent baked items, coffee, sandwiches and salads. You can eat inside or take away. We enjoyed everything ordered by us.

Visited July 2012