First the positives:
* Friendly helpful reception staff.
* Free Wi-Fi in the room and in restaurant.
* Hotel arranged transit to airport by taxi which was very cheap.
* Bedroom was very large with a very comfortable bed.
* Bedroom over nice quite courtyard, so absolutely no road noise.
Now the negatives:
* The smell of drains in the en-suite was horrid. We complained several times, but I don't think the staff could do anything about it due to bad plumbing.
* Air conditioning unit did not work for first few days, so left the windows open which meant we were ravaged by mosquitoes. Windows did have mosquito blinds, but badly fitted.
* Only one hanger in the massive wardrobe.
* The guy serving breakfast was rather slow at providing coffee.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking