Tripadvisor
St. Petersburg
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Anna was wonderful....

We could not have had better guidance around St Petersberg. Anna brought the history alive with her... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jacksprat19
london
Look no further for an excellent guide in St Petersburg!!

Reviewed October 23, 2019
Melanie G

All reviews explore st fantastic days great guide queue knowledge petersburg history
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2019

I spent a fantastic 2 days seeing the sights of beautiful St Petersburg with Anna as my private guide. The tour was very well organised and managed to cram in all the things I wanted to do in my short time there. There was no waiting in line to get into any of the attractions as Anna had pre booked the tickets and we were able to skip the long queues. She was very accommodating to fit in all the things I wanted to see in my time in St Petersburg including transport options. Anna was always on time with meeting me in the morning and including at midnight when we did the open bridges tour. It was a very informative 2 days and there was not a question I asked she was unable to answer. Her knowledge of the city and history of Russia is second to none and extremely impressive!! Anna is an absolute professional, very friendly and easy to communicate with. It was a pleasure to explore St Petersburg with someone who is passionate about their city and I recommend her services while visiting!!

Date of experience: September 2019
stpetersburg_guide, Владелец at Anna Gaplichnaya Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review! The best I can get from working as a guide is kind words from travelers.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

We arrived in St Petersburg on a cruise ship and Anna arranged a great 2 day trip of the city for us. She communicated with us in advance to agree what our tour would involve and all timings, and gave us useful advice. When we arrived, she was there on time to meet us and start our tour. It was an action packed couple of days and Anna was full of information about all the places we were visiting. We were whisked to the front of the queue at each place we went to so no standing in line! And on our final day she had us back exactly when she said she would do we were back on board on plenty of time for the ship leaving. For anyone visiting St Petersburg I would recommend Anna as your guide, she was excellent!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

We spent two fantastic days in St. Petersburg and had the great pleasure to have Anna as our private guide. She planned our visits to all fantastic places and arranged all tickets in advance. Somehow she always got us among the first in line. Anna has a great knowledge about history, buildings and all worth knowing about the city and the life in Russia.
We can really recommend Anna if you want to explore St. Petersburg
Best regards
Bjorn and Tina

Date of experience: June 2019
stpetersburg_guide, Владелец at Anna Gaplichnaya Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear Bjorn and Tina
Thank you so much for your feedback! This is a great happiness for me when the guests of our city are satisfied with their visit. I wish you more new discoveries and great impressions.
All the best, Anna

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

She was excellent, patient and very knowledgeable. She took us to hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress and Peterhof. We had a great time and she even took interest in the kids and showed them things that would interest then. If I travel back to St. Petersburg I would surely get in touch with her. Her service was affordable and extremely professional. Thanks for making our vacation in St. Petersburg pleasurable.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed December 22, 2018

We got to St. Petersburg for a couple of days, wanted to watch something special from russian history. Our guide Ann suggested to get to Pushkin City. It was really fun!!! We heard lots of things! Amber room is something special! Ann thanks for interesting tour.

Date of experience: December 2018