Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Anna was wonderful....

We could not have had better guidance around St Petersberg. Anna brought the history alive with her... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jacksprat19
london
Loved St Petersburg but couldn’t have done it without Anna

My daughter and I have enjoyed a most wonderful 3 day visit to St Petersburg. We engaged the... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2019
greenjam2016
Sydney, Australia

All reviews explore st fantastic days great guide queue knowledge petersburg history
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

We spent two fantastic days in St. Petersburg and had the great pleasure to have Anna as our private guide. She planned our visits to all fantastic places and arranged all tickets in advance. Somehow she always got us among the first in line. Anna has a great knowledge about history, buildings and all worth knowing about the city and the life in Russia.
We can really recommend Anna if you want to explore St. Petersburg
Best regards
Bjorn and Tina

Date of experience: June 2019
stpetersburg_guide, Владелец at Anna Gaplichnaya Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear Bjorn and Tina
Thank you so much for your feedback! This is a great happiness for me when the guests of our city are satisfied with their visit. I wish you more new discoveries and great impressions.
All the best, Anna

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

She was excellent, patient and very knowledgeable. She took us to hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress and Peterhof. We had a great time and she even took interest in the kids and showed them things that would interest then. If I travel back to St. Petersburg I would surely get in touch with her. Her service was affordable and extremely professional. Thanks for making our vacation in St. Petersburg pleasurable.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed December 22, 2018

We got to St. Petersburg for a couple of days, wanted to watch something special from russian history. Our guide Ann suggested to get to Pushkin City. It was really fun!!! We heard lots of things! Amber room is something special! Ann thanks for interesting tour.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018

Thank you. I love Peterhof Palace and garden with fountains. Atmosphere is so authentic! Gonna recomend visit Russia to my friends.

Date of experience: August 2018
Anna G, Владелец at Anna Gaplichnaya Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

You're very welcome!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Realy great guide! Enjoyed my time in Russia so much! I really liked St. Petersburg. I recommend everyone.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank kaneandr
Anna G, Управляющий at Anna Gaplichnaya Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thank you!