Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great visit to St Petersburg

We arrived in St Petersburg on a cruise ship and Anna arranged a great 2 day trip of the city for... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
westcoaster11_10
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent and professional tour guide. Very informative.

Reviewed April 22, 2019
ayenaz171
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

She was excellent, patient and very knowledgeable. She took us to hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress and Peterhof. We had a great time and she even took interest in the kids and showed them things that would interest then. If I travel back to St. Petersburg I would surely get in touch with her. Her service was affordable and extremely professional. Thanks for making our vacation in St. Petersburg pleasurable.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed December 22, 2018

We got to St. Petersburg for a couple of days, wanted to watch something special from russian history. Our guide Ann suggested to get to Pushkin City. It was really fun!!! We heard lots of things! Amber room is something special! Ann thanks for interesting tour.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018

Thank you. I love Peterhof Palace and garden with fountains. Atmosphere is so authentic! Gonna recomend visit Russia to my friends.

Date of experience: August 2018
Anna G, Владелец at Anna Gaplichnaya Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

You're very welcome!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Realy great guide! Enjoyed my time in Russia so much! I really liked St. Petersburg. I recommend everyone.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank kaneandr
Anna G, Управляющий at Anna Gaplichnaya Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

I had "Metro" tour with Anna as a guide. It was very interesting. Many strange details, for example russian underground supposed to be a shelter in case of nuclear war.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Smith34354

You welcome, it's much more interesting things in Russia!