Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
St Petersburg with precise knowledge

I connected with Anna sometime ago for our dream trip around Russia. Anna immediately assisted me... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Emma C
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
True professional

My wife and I were planning a cruise this summer that included 2 days in St. Petersburg. We had... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2020
William W

All reviews explore st fantastic days knowledge tickets petersburg history
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2018

We got to St. Petersburg for a couple of days, wanted to watch something special from russian history. Our guide Ann suggested to get to Pushkin City. It was really fun!!! We heard lots of things! Amber room is something special! Ann thanks for interesting tour.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018

Thank you. I love Peterhof Palace and garden with fountains. Atmosphere is so authentic! Gonna recomend visit Russia to my friends.

Date of experience: August 2018
Anna G, Владелец at Anna Gaplichnaya Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

You're very welcome!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Realy great guide! Enjoyed my time in Russia so much! I really liked St. Petersburg. I recommend everyone.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank kaneandr
Anna G, Управляющий at Anna Gaplichnaya Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

I had "Metro" tour with Anna as a guide. It was very interesting. Many strange details, for example russian underground supposed to be a shelter in case of nuclear war.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Smith34354

You welcome, it's much more interesting things in Russia!