“Great and cheap”
Review of Phali Hinkali

Phali Hinkali
Ranked #5 of 12,193 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Description: Georgian restaurant with two large halls, terrace, large children's room, and open show kitchen. The most delicious khinkali (Georgian dumplings), a large wine list.
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing place! Great food, great service, great ambience, all in a very reasonable price. No one should miss this place.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Tat_Tatchai

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Nice place with good Georgian cuisine and very nice staff. If you are near, makes sense to come in. Try some special from Georgia.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

PROS
Nice menu choice, food is awesome and price is competitive.
Restaurant has good finitures and a space for children.

CONS
Service might improve and position is not in the center of the City.
“Nargilè” smokers should stay in a separated area, in my opinion.

Good place I feel to recommend.
Low-medium budget and good satisfaction!
Real Georgian!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

We have been in this restaurant for the breakfast but finally, we have decided to stay also for the lunch ^^
The waitress was really great and the food (and also the vodka) was amazing.
Very great moment in this place. We will definitely come back!!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by some Russian friends and it didn’t disappoint. We tried to go without a reservation one evening but they were full so we immediately booked for the following day. The menu was in English and the staff very helpful. My wife started with a salad and I had dolma, these were obviously the Georgian version as they were quite different to the dolmades that I’ve had in Greece - they were fantastic. We both had shish kebabs to follow I had a pork one and my wife chose lamb, they were both amazing - very tasty tender marinated meat accompanied by raw cabbage and onion served on a flatbread. For desert we shared a walnut baklava. I had a really good Georgian beer followed by a glass of red wine and my wife had a white wine. The atmosphere was fantastic and the staff were delightful. We were only sorry that we were heading home the next day so we only had time for one visit.

Date of visit: November 2018