Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Reviewed August 25, 2018
marina4musketeers
Zagreb, Croatia
via mobile
If these canals could talk!

We did the city center tour in june 2018. Amazing way to enjoy the city. Very romantic points of... read more

Reviewed June 28, 2018
pierrekrivosic
Paris, France

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We booked City center tour with Peter Kayak and it was one of our very best decisions in Sankt Petersburg. The tour was organized very professional, all equippment is on high level, and everything is so punctual.
It was nice, funny and interesting tour, and we enjiyed exploring Petersburg from river Neve. At the end we even get some energy cookies and water from the staff. We recomend it to everyone interesting in some unvonventinal viee on the city.

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank marina4musketeers
Reviewed June 28, 2018

We did the city center tour in june 2018. Amazing way to enjoy the city.
Very romantic points of view on St Petersburg.
Very pro and nice team.
Top equipment.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank pierrekrivosic
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

I took the evening trip to the islands, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a perfect mix of physical exertion with beauty and calm.
I was the only tourist on the trip, but they made sure that there would be someone who could translate for me.
Warmly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Robert9000
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Kayaking with Piterkayak was definitely the highlight of my trip to St. Petersburg. My guide Denis was excellent, he made sure that my kayak was appropriate and safe for my skills and, thanks to him, the trip was a lot of fun, even in the rain (I was quite comfortable in the waterproof jacket provided by Piterkayak). I will definitely remember the beautiful views of St.Petersburg from the water. I highly recommend this company and their trips.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank JazzClimber
Reviewed May 15, 2017

We have enjoyed the views of Kazan Cathedral, Church on Spilled Blood, cruiser Aurora, Peter and Paul Fortress and many other attractions. It's much more interesting than seeing it all from ground.
Crossing the Neva in heavy wind is an unforgettable experience too :)
The guides are very friendly and professional.
Duration of the trip is perfect. Don't be afraid that 6 hours is too long, time will pass quickly. And you will still have almost full day to continue enjoying the city.

Date of experience: May 2017