See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Dirty, destroyed ,stinking russian prison. Food for pigs ,wifi is slow ,Tv screen is extremely small. The stuff is non - professional and stupid and useless. If you respect youself and your money stay away from this "hotel" r.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank 1702eveg
Reviewed August 25, 2016

We booked our stay in this hotel through the St. Peter Line ferry from Helsinki as one of the only four options, and I was happy to experience the full "soviet" ambiance with staying at this place, but turned out to be a bit much.
The rooms are not ready before 2 PM, and the place is really filthy. Carpet worn and dirty, and we had an infestation of spiders. My wife having phobia for spiders couldn't sleep the whole night, and I ended up killing about twenty of them.
The next day I told the front desk and asked for another room, but was denied. Having paid for the hotel in advance, we were stuck with it, so, we took another hotel in downtown St. Petersburg and left this one paid.
I enjoyed the view, because it is right at the port. It was ok for me, but not for my wife, or for the kind of trip this was.
The hotel is located at the 7 floor of the maritime terminal for the ferry.

Room tip: You want the full USSR experience?, stay here. Really, it isn't bad for that :)
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Staff was friendly but I wouldn't ever come back to this hotel. Got bug bites all over,dirty rooms and bathroom. The only thing recommendable about this is the location at the port for St Peter Line. And the buses to and from the city center is accessible. The staff could also call for taxi, that's helpful.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Hotel room was only cleaned on day 3 after numerous chats with the front desk staff. Wifi was not working in the rooms. Only in reception. Was a big inconvenience to have to sit at the front desk for wifi connection. Front desk staff was professional and provided good service.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I was extremely satisfied with the hotel partly forI very good price I got for the room. Good breakfast and very quite.Very reliable WiFi. I left my suitcase in the hotel for free while three days travel to another city. Negative: no fridge in the room.

Date of stay: May 2016