“Stunning”

Ranked #46 of 12,171 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: European, Russian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nevskiy
Description: Old world charm and contemporary elegance enliven L’Europe, one of St Petersburg’s leading gourmet restaurants. Offering the finest haute cuisine in the most exquisite Art Nouveau surroundings, L’Europe fires the imagination and transports diners to a time of indulgent decadence. Live music accompanies the unrivalled culinary experience year round. Join us on Fridays for our Tchaikovsky Nights where you can enjoy an outstanding ballet show, on Saturdays for Jazz in St Petersburg or on Sundays for our delightful Imperial Brunch, adding a touch of “cool” to the weekend.
Reviewed May 9, 2019

We splashed out on the Taste of Russia experience along with the paired Russian wines. Expensive - Yes - Worth it - absolutely. Food, service ambiance were all first class - we would do it again if we go back

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank lmac102

Reviewed May 8, 2019

The hotel restaurant has amazing food. Local dishes are the norm but international cuisine is on the menu. I personally loved the Beef Stroganoff.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We absolutely loved this! The Taste of Russia menu was fantastic from start to finish - we enjoyed that it pushed us to try some things we wouldn't normally order a la carte. A wonderful bargain too! Where else can you get a gourmet set menu for this low price?
I highly recommend going on the nights where this is entertainment. The musicians, dancers and singers were excellent. If you're lucky enough to sit up front, you'll be so much closer than one normally gets in a theater, making it even more special.
The hall is truly beautiful. Pictures do not do it justice. You must see it to appreciate it.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019

The restaurant and the servers were lovely. The food was not bad. However, I would not recommend Taste of Russia. There were a few small dishes that I did not enjoy. And, gasp, I did not enjoy egg in egg (I guess I'm not a caviar fan). The crab, beef stroganoff, and honey cake were my favorites. If I could do it over, I'd just order off of the regular menu. The Taste of Russia option was expensive and I don't think it was that good. This is not a bad review of the restaurant, I just wanted to share my opinion of this menu option.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019

We spent an evening at the restaurant to celebrate a birthday. Already making a reservation was a positive experience (swift response and very friendly). The dinner was exceptional, as we chose a gourmet menu with selected local Russian wines. We did not know that there was live music (piano & violin) and also singers and dancers performed. So we were delighted and well entertained. The interior is stunning (original art nouveau) and again - the service was caring, attentive and absolutely perfect. As a dessert we got a cake presented and this was just the icing on the cake of a perfect dinner.

Date of visit: April 2019