“Nothing special”

Da Albertone
Ranked #1,154 of 10,243 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian, European, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Admiralteisky
Melville, New York
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

First, I'm from New York, the galactic center of the Pizza Universe.
I tried the pizza, not expecting much and wasn't disappointed. It's nothing special.
My gf had the sushi, which wasn't bad.
The stunner was ordering saké. It was served COLD!
The waitress was very sweet and spoke very good English, which adds a point in my book.
They have their own beer they are quite proud of...and they can keep it. My compliments to the horse.

1 Thank TheBigDuck

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Pass on the Japanese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

This spacious restaurant is located conveniently a few blocks from the main shopping/historical area around Nevsky Prospekt. This where I left my expensive camera in the restroom and had it returned to me upon request. So, the staff is very attentive in more than providing some of the best table service I received while in St. Petersburg.

As the name implies, they are primarily a Russian-Italian restaurant with some of the best and original brick oven pizza in the city. While their Russian cuisine is also good, their recent foray into Japanese leaves something to be desired; but, sushi and such are all the rage in Russia right now. It has a lovely red and white house table wine that will not take you to the bank for a single glass and the coat room truly has no cover. There is also a well appointed play room for the children. It was a delightful place to eat. It was so nice, I did it twice.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Phyllis G
Wichita Falls, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“authentic italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

We've been there in September for my 4 year-old B-DAY and just loved everything about this place!! The service (very professional), the food and the atmosphere in general. Felt like the authentic italian restaurant. We ordered the cake from their baker and were amazed at the beauty and taste ! Pizza is the best I've had in Russia so far. My daughter spent wonderful time in their baby room and did not wanna leave ! The location of the restaurant is awesome. We were truly impressed.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank LANA R
Rome, Italy
“Very friendly, very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

This was the best restaurant I dined at in St. Petersburg! They have a lovely outdoor space, the food is excellent, the wine is reasonably priced. The staff was very nice. They were able to supply us with a menu in English as well.
This quaint restaurant was recommended by our hotel.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Viaggiat0re007
Moscow, Russia
“Pretty average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

We had high hopes for some delicious authentic Italian food and weren't necessarily disappointed but not impressed either. We order a pizza n pasta which came out before our bread. We were hoping for a nice lesiurely meal but after trooding around the hermitage for hours we were too hungry to even have a decent discussion. All n all it fed us but we won't be returning.

1 Thank discostar23