All reviews winter palace metro station tasty breakfast great location within walking distance tourist attractions breakfast room one night recommend this hotel reception key city petersburg taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was located very near in a Metro Station and you can walk from the Hotel to see most of the Sight Seeing Places in St Petersburg. It is very convenient to stay on this hotel. Breakfast was good in my opinion. There is a free coffee, tea and hot water in the second floor you can get anytime. Before you enter into the hotel you have to enter in the metal gate entrance door and it is close all the time, you have to press the buzzer allocated for the Station A1 hotel then it will be open for you, I think it is common in Russia to have this kind of system when in shared facilities.
They also gave me a small token for my birthday which is very nice of them.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
StationHotels2019, Управляющий at Station Hotel A1, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Dear Guest!
Thank you for your feedback! Indeed, the location of the hotel is very popular with our guests. We will be pleased to see you among the regular guests of the hotel chain Station!

Reviewed February 2, 2019

I've already stayed 4 times at Station A1 because it is the best hotel for such a price. It is located very centrally, it is clean, with comfortable beds, very good breakfast and very nice staff. I want to thank especially the Administrator Alina, who checked me in and also checked me out of the hotel on my last stay and has been very supportive and professional. But actually this applies to all members of the staff that I met at the hotel. I will surely return to this hotel on my next trip to Saint Petersburg

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Viktor!
Many thanks for your sincere review about the hotel and the staff. We are very pleased to know that you are choosing exactly the Station A1 Hotel in St. Petersburg. For regular guests of the hotel, the Station Hotels Friends & Family Program loyalty system is available, by joining it, you will receive additional bonuses and privileges when booking a room!   Always glad to see you again!

Reviewed January 2, 2019

This is an awesome place! I fell in love with this hotel! The room corresponded to the description and photos on the site. All you need is in the room. Breakfast is hearty and tasty, there is a large selection of both food and drinks.
I thank all the staff of the hotel for the care and hospitality!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
StationHotels2019, Управляющий at Station Hotel A1, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Dear Kristine!
Thank you for choosing Station Hotel A1 and for sharing your opinion with us. I do hope you have enjoyed you stay and we all will be happy to welcome you here again!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed December 9, 2018

This hotel almost has it all: cheap prices, excellent location next to Nevsky Prospekt and metro, well enough quality of cleanliness, breakfast included, shops and restaurants close by, friendly staff..

However, I really would have loved some attention to detail: First of all we were two guests in one room but only one key. Even though we specifically asked for two keys, they refused to provide the other one. And one night I came to the room while my room mate was already asleep, they gave me another key but asked me to return it the next morning (even though we would stay one more night)

Second thing, the breakfast on Sunday 9th 2018, I arrived to the breakfast room a bit more than 30 minutes before the breakfast time ended. Many things had already ran out but this was overlooked by the staff (no refills). Unbelievable.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Me and my gilfriend stayed in the hotel for 7 nights.
The hotel is in wonderful location, pace away from a metro station and the Hemitage.

Offers a decent breakfest.

Rooms cover the basic needs, shower, comfortable bed and a tv.
The place is clean.

Definitly a smart and optimal choice for a traveler.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
StationHotel2018, Управляющий at Station Hotel A1, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear Slava!
Thank you for taking the time and write a review!
We are very pleased to know that you have had an exceptionally positive impression of staying at our hotel. We want our guests to have a good rest with us and restore their strength, for the next interesting day without overpaying for the unnecessary.
We look forward to seeing you again in Station Hotels!
Sincerely, Lyudmila Martynenko Manager