“Very nice atmosphere and food”
Review of Pacman

Pacman
Ranked #2,645 of 12,262 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Neighborhood: Nevskiy
Description: Pacman is a new project from restaurateurs Alyona and Andrey Nezabudkin(Laque Group).Located on Konyushennaya Ploshchad and surrounded by fashionable clubs,galleries and showrooms,the project stands out from its neighbours.Pacman brings a fresh approach to interior design,cuisine,music and atmosphere.
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

After walking around the Church of Spilled blood we were happy to rest our feet and have some lunch. The place has a nice atmosphere, they played oldies like Frank Sinatra and the food was quite good. We had for starters the classic Russian salad with meat and mini egg rolls of vegetables and mushrooms. For our main we had lamb on the bone and beef Provance style. The food was very good

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

The food was really small portions and just okay taste wise. I had the duck, and I was not impressed. My friends had veal and theirs was good. But it took too long to get the food. Also a bit pricey.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 24, 2017

This is more an evening place but we were there for lunch. The restaurant is close to the Cathedral. Parking place in front. Charming reception and a good standard business lunch. But nothing exceptional.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

The ambient is nice, good feeling from outside, nice music, but, forget the food...
Tried 2 starters and 2 main courses, grilled scallops with vegetable ragout were still nearly frozen and taste was a kind of undefined mix, as main course duck fillet was like a raw chicken from the fridge, halibut eatable but side cowliflowers were cold and possibly just passed from fridge to microwave oven.. good saxophone player, service pretty good, but go there for a club night and not for a restaurant. And finally no beer, probably too cheap...

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

As a frequent visitor to SPB I have walked past this restaurant many times so during my last visit I finally decided to try it. They always say first impressions are the most important, well the woman on the front desk certainly hasn't had many lessons in customer service, my friend and I waited whilst she was talking on the telephone completely ignoring us, she eventually decided to take our coats - whilst still talking on the telephone - and guided us to our table. The decor is amazing, everything you would expect of a high class restaurant / bar. My friend and I had chosen what we wanted, however there wasn't a waiter or waitress in sight, it wasn't as if they were busy either, I would say only 4 tables were occupied. The service didn't improve throughout the evening and all the staff acted as if we had barged into their house and sat in their lounge, I cannot emphasise enough how poor the customer service was. When our order was taken and the food eventually arrived I was pleasantly surprised, it was excellent, cannot fault it. When we left we were confronted by the same problem, this time two women on the front desk both on their telephones, retrieved our coats whilst still talking on the telephone and we left without so much as a goodbye. Unfortunately the good food did nothing to make up for the poor customer service and I would not go back. This is definitely not a cheap restaurant, I expected much better.

Date of visit: November 2016