“Great location, but slow service”
Review of SAXAR - CLOSED

SAXAR
Reviewed April 4, 2017

I had about hour and half to kill, so I decided to stop by and have a lunch at this place. There was no wait and only few tables were occupied. The server was great and attentive. After placing my order I've got my drink right the way and this is when waiting game begun. I ordered soup (cream of mushroom) and Ceasar salad with grilled chicken. I doubt soup is cooked to order... When my food was brought up it looked great! It tasted great too even though I was guessing myself if I indeed ordered cream of mushroom soup. There were bunch of veggies and no mushrooms. It still tasked good. The salad was great too - fresh lettuce and warm chicken. The portion was not what we used to in States, but enough :)
The longest wait started after I was done with my lunch. Server was nowhere to be found. I spend 20 minutes looking around in hope to catch her and when I finally saw her I gave her money upfront without seeing the receipt in hope to get change quickly as I was running late for my meeting.
Overall it's a nice, clean, bright (too bight with the sun!) place conveniently located in the heart of Murmansk. I just hoped the service would be a little faster during lunch time.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed October 17, 2016

This lounge bar - restaurant is situated at the ground floor of Azimut hotel. They are offering a good selection of foods and drinks with good services. It has all glass views of Murmansk central square and pleasant music. Reasonably priced too. Recommend you try.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Marmanik
Reviewed March 15, 2016

The food was great - make sure to try the deer loin and the fresh cod. I just felt it was a bit expensive for Murmansk and the service was a little off one of the two times I've been there.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed October 21, 2015

A for me new restaurang, special with white leather soffas, big bar and modern style, but also a big meny for all tastes and also low priced. Food was very good and well made, service was goood but when much people in the bar it can be hard to get contact with the personal. late opening hour many +++

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed August 6, 2015 via mobile

Waiters will ask you how long you are planning to stay....are they completely crazy ? Impossible to relax with a staff like that.
Don't go there is my recommendation . Been there once ....never again !!!!

Date of visit: August 2015