Lowest prices for your stay
$52
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.com$52
1,495 results
All reviews recommend this hotel place to stay day trip the heart of the city location is great the hotel is clean decent food in december buffet breakfast the main square floor supermarket standard moscow
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2021

Go to anywhere but not to the Azimut.
We arrived at the hotel at 2 am because our flight from Moscow was delayed. I booked two rooms because I travel with teens. I asked to put the rooms in the some floor. They gave us floor 14 and 12 at the first. I insisted we need to be in the some floor. The gave us two rooms in floor 14. The double room had used sheets, they didn't change the bed sheets, the toilet was dirty with dry drops of pee from the previous guest. The first day in our return from a long day trip from Teriberka the key room didn't work. I spent 1 hour going to down to the recepcion and going up to the room because they made it work but when I tryed doesn't work , this happened 4 times. The solution was left the door open!!!
Employed without knowledge and without experience. Go to anywhere but not to AZIMUT

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Margarita Diakonova, Guest Services / Front Office at AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2021

Dear Wanderer548551, we appreciate your opinion and thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry that you stay was not perfect - we'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future and we promise to make your accomodation brilliant!

Reviewed February 25, 2021

This was a nice experience. Employees were kind and the place was clean. The location is quite excellent. The restaurant in general was ok. Meals are very tasty but you have to wait a lot of time to receive your order.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Margarita Diakonova, Guest Services / Front Office at AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2021

Thank you for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk and your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and our meal. We apologize for long waiting.We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future and to make your stay perfect!

Reviewed February 19, 2021

I stayed Azimut for the first time. I had a biased view on this hotel because it seemed to me that it's not international chain but a Russian based one. My prejudice has gone. It was really value for money. I recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Margarita Diakonova, Guest Services / Front Office at AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2021

Dear hbh080927, thank you for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk and your review. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay. Will be glad to greet you here again!

Reviewed February 6, 2021

This hotel is not cheap, but it was included in my tour so I had no choice except to splash out, and certainly I don't regret it. The location is right on the main square so you are close to everything, and the clever construction of the building means that you always have a fantastic view. Just sitting at the bedroom window and looking out over the city was one of the highlights of my stay!
The rooms are standard Azimut - luxury, comfort - and the rbeakfast is huge. The staff are exceptional, and had no difficulties with me checking in early or leaving luggage.
There is a restaurant on the 2nd floor with decent food and another on the 17th floor. If you plan to go there at mealtimes, you'll need to book. But if you want a drink in the afternoon looking out over the sparkling city lights, you'll have no problem.
Extremely comfortable stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Margarita Diakonova, Guest Services / Front Office at AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2021

Dear Moskvichka12, thank you for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk and high rating. Will be glad to meet you in our hotel again!

Reviewed September 9, 2020 via mobile

Spent there two weeks of quarantine, rooms were perfect, personnel (except kitchen) was highly professional, but the food was literally terrible! Dangerous to eat there, every time they said “sorry, here is another cake for you”.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Margarita Diakonova, Guest Services / Front Office at AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2020

Dear _5Serg, thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and we're very sorry your staying was not perfect - we'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust we will do our best to make your accomodation excellent. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Margarita Diakonova. Front Office Manager. AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk