“Great atmosphere and food, average service”
Review of White Rabbit

White Rabbit
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Murmansk
Cuisines: European, Central European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Stylish, light and surprisingly original institution, woven from childhood dreams of chocolate rivers and shores merengovyh slightly matured gatherings with her friends for a cappuccino with an air foam and first dates, sweet as desserts coffee. There are no random components and food here soars pungent aroma of coffee and smell fresh bread rolls, it is a pleasure to linger a little longer laid lunch hour at a leisurely life zasmotrevshis careless students. And in order to look into the coffeehouse White Rabbit do not need to look for a reason. On the way to work the legs themselves are we here for a cup of strong ristretto in the company turquoise cup. At lunch here with a colleague wants to return to for the soup of the day to discuss everything, everything grandiose plans. A pleasant evening in a coffee shop to gather with friends and to the accompaniment of interesting flavors to talk about important things. The patisserie serves a delicious breakfast from 08 am breakfast in the coffee shop is possible from 10:00 and dinner dishes from the lunch special menu - 12:00. Children's events are held, there is a children's area.
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Go to this restaurant for the excellent food and atmosphere, but expect average service. The employees I encountered did not speak English. This was okay since I was still able to obtain a table with my limited Russian. However, when it came to ordering, language was not the problem... I told the waitress what I wanted to drink and it was obvious I was still looking at the menu. I told her I did not know what I wanted, and instead of leaving and coming back... she hovered. It was very uncomfortable... she just started showing me things in the menu and saying "chicken," "fish," etc. The menu is in both Russian and English- my issue wasn't understanding, my issue was I just hadn't decided yet! I did quickly select something, and I'm not sure I really ordered exactly what I wanted because I felt rushed.

So why did I rate this place as very good? The food was outstanding. I'd hate to tell someone not to go because I had a poor service experience. I would go back, I would just be less concerned about the waitress standing there waiting- I'd just let her stand and wait while taking my time to decide. In addition to the outstanding food, the atmosphere was very sophisticated, chic, and sexy! There is not a dress code (I was there in jeans, boots, and sweater), but I can easily see this being a place I'd wear a cute dress to! I was alone, but I thought this would be a great place for a date with my husband. Overall, I liked it.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Rachael C

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Such a nice place with the good service. The menu was tasty and the portions and the drinks was delicious.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank AkiO92
Ирина Б, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at White Rabbit, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Hello! Thank you for your review. We will wait you in White Rabbit again!

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Having my lunch there. Love the place and the ambience. The waiters is very helpful and friendly. The food is good and tasty.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Have been there 3 times during our trip. The food is very good for its price. But the coffee is not :(

As for the breakfast choice, i'd recommend eggs benedict with salmon or polenta with eggs. The desserts review is there: the cheesecake is tasty, the first dessert option in the menu is interesting too.The creme brulee is a waste of money as the crust is too tough

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Another trendy little cafe located in the centre of Murmansk. I dropped by for a simple late lunch consisting of some borscht, dumplings and a hot chocolate. Even though the restaurant wasn't very busy it took around 30 mins for the food to arrive. No complaints about the quality though, all quite tasty. And a nice place to escape the cold. I worry about how long it might have taken if the place had actually been busy though!

Date of visit: October 2017