“I really enjoyed this place”

Terrasa Lounge-Cafe
Ranked #3 of 248 Restaurants in Murmansk
Cuisines: European, Japanese, Eastern European, Central European
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The incredible view on the center of Murmansk and good location make this restaurant the most popular place for romantic evening and business lunch. Provence style and a lot of flowers can make the north winter little bit warmer. Besides these the kitchen of this restaurant can surprise real gourmet. Real must have - venison in chocolate sauce and turbot.
Reviewed April 2, 2019

From all other places I visited during my trip to Murmansk, this place was the best for me personally. While killing some time between the errands I decided to stop by for a quick lunch.
I ordered a borsh, which by the way was one of the best I've had while in Murmansk. The server was very polite and responsive and answered all my questions about the menu. I didn't have to wait for him at all which is a big plus.
First time in my life I tried an ice cream with bread crumbs. Very interesting taste, but pretty good. It turned out Terrasa offers 20% discount for weekday lunches.
I wish I had more time in Murmansk so I could visit this place one more time.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 28, 2019

Top restaurant, great choice of food, nice and large place. It is considered one of the best, if not the best, places in Murmansk for a reason.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2018

when I checked TripAdvisor site for this restaurant I saw that people shared their bills showing how mush they paid and didn't understand first time. now I understand why they take photos and share here how much they paid. this is an average European kitchen restaurant but the prices are really very very high. I didn't understand why but it is fact. interior is good but doesn't worth 2 times more for usual cuisine.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018

Totally enjoyed my dinner experience. Nice people, English language menu, and wonderful fresh food. Lively atmosphere and comfortable seating..would definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place. I strongly advise to go. I was in Murmansk with a colleague and we went in this place two times. The food is excellent, service great, prices good for the quality that is offered.
The place is also good for cocktails and dance.

Date of visit: June 2018