“Must go!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Cairo, New York
“Must go!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Positively one of my favorite places to go! The atmosphere is awesome, great beer, great food, great staff! If you haven't been, you should def. try it out! :)

• Visited October 2013

“Best wings ever!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I I am a great lover of chicken wings and this place has the best the only other place I can compare is Old Forge in Lanesboro. The hosine sesame are a must try

1 Thank Travis R
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I really do enjoy the tavern but I find that it lacks in consistency. On our last visit those who had the prime rib loved it! Best nachos in the area. However, Those who had sandwiches were disappointed. Fries were cold/old. One sandwich was the open face turkey that was supposed to have stuffing and did not and the ruben was cold. Of course I'll return but maybe not as soon.

Upstate NY
“Much Improved Service!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Hey,. you must have listened to my old review! Last few times I came through, the service was great! No complaints at all! Also the food is consistently great. They seriously have about the best chicken wings around. My 5 year old will eat almost an entire serving for dinner and then ask fir wings for the next 3 days! Another favorite is the barbecue chicken nachos. They have always been good, but now the chunks of chicken are soft, juicy and tender with great flavor. I also really enjoy the pulled pork - great selection of bbq sauces! I am glad we went back to find better service - we have been going pretty regularly now!

• Visited June 2014
Fernley, Nevada
“owned by member of my family”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

So I am somewhat biased. It is a great place for a casual lunch or dinner. It serves all the usual pub foods. No as much for children as it has a bar atmosphere. Sadly my cousin and one of the founders of this establishment has passed away.

• Visited September 2013