“Easily found restaurant on pedestrian street”
Review of El Fuego

El Fuego
Ranked #1 of 348 Restaurants in Arkhangelsk
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: "El Fuego" in Spanish means "fire". So the restaurant's name reflects its main menu trend - dishes coked on charcoal grill in open kitchen in restaurant hall. Steakhouse meat and fish restaurant menus are introduced in "El Fuego". In meat menu one can find premium steaks of rib-eye, tenderloin, striploin, alternative steaks of chuck eye roll, top-blade, and also veal, lamb ans pork dishes. In fish menu there is a good choice of oysters, chilled fish, seafood delivered to the restaurants in short terms by air transport. "El Fuego" menu could satisfy taste of seafood lovers, and also those taste, who prefer a solid meat steak.
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Chose this place because found it on the pedestrian street. Attentive service. Salad was tasty. Also tried the small battered and deep fried fish. Interesting menu with a variety of local and international cuisine.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

we had dinner with my client here on a Wednesday evening, then place was not very busy. all of us has steaks, with different sides, I have to say that meat was excellent, really well done. we had red wine, which we choose from a pretty large collection of world wide wines. waiter was very professional and efficient, which I really did not expect, but obviously this restaurant do care about it.
I really have no comment, even the cappuccino (and I am italian) was really good. definitely this is a place I can recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Cosy bar with good quality drinks and excellent table service. Interesting decor with a very nice ambience.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2017

We were so excited by positive reviews. When we arrived it was fully booked and luckily we were given a tiny table on the way for a few hours only.
Anyway the whole decor and design is of nothing special.
The menu was impressive but each item there is 50 or max 100 grams. Even the basket of bread that usually comes free in any place like that was at a separate charge.
When the dishes arrived it was a shock that they had no source or even basic olive oil in salads - just plain food without much care of decoration.
Although I love taking pictures of decor and dishes for the first time I had no desire for this.
The wine is more expensive than in really good restaurants of Moscow.
Then service (including paying bills) takes so long.
Considering the crowd it is possibly one of the best places in town but certainly not for me to come back again.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2016

The menu provides a lot of choice, offering fish and a very large crab as well as the large selection of meats. As it was situated directly behind our hotel, we spent multiple evenings there during our stay, happy to pay the surprisingly low prices charged for such good quality food. While it did feel like it took a fairly long time for the food to arrive, it was always very well cooked, and of a very high quality. If I ever end up in this part of Russia again, I would happily revisit this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2016