All reviews top floor nice restaurant pur level list tea
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 4 nights, the hotel is a basic and honest 3 star, I think they list 4 stars but I do not see the 4th star....
the hotel has basic clean rooms, basic breakfast and a quite nice restaurant on the 8th floor.
staff can speak basic English, enough for communication, I have to say that internet was very good, very fast and reliable, better than most hotels.
I cannot complain, price is very reasonabl

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

I had one night in this hotel. Rooms are old style but clean, lobby and reception as well. But personal is very polite and kind. Just one thing that they have to make some renovation in the rooms and general areas. Also safe is not electronic, old style as Hotel itself. They need to change ASAP.
It was quite place.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

If you stay in Arkhangelsk I recommend Pur Navolok hotel. Really good room. Clean and tidy. Receptionists speak excellent english. Breakfast is very good. Bad coffee is a small minus but tea is good. Wifi works everywhere in the hotel. Great view from the panorama restaurant at the top floor. I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Of the hotels in Arkhangelsk, this one is your best option. The rooms are clean, there is a decent restaurant, bar and coffee kiosk. The staff are professional and attentive. The common areas of the property are modern and relatively nice. Spotty wireless. The rooms have the feel of a college dormitory - somewhere between the level of a Motel 6 and Econo-Lodge, but are clean and serviceable.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

The best part about this hotel is that the rooms are clean. But thats just about it. All the employees constantly look like they hate their lives.

The restaurants are so bad you just want to laugh. If you are eating more than one course, all the courses will literally be on your table within five minutes regardless of how fast you eat.

Additionally, the hotel needed my passport for registration (common in russia) and when I went to pick it up kt was just laying around on the desk of the reception and not in a safe like it should be.

I have no idea how this hotel has a 4-star rating. I would give 0/5 if I could.

Date of stay: August 2016