A bit old-fashioned and Eastern European style.. but I found the staff to be friendly, the food was OK, the room not so big but still warm, clean and practical. Try to get a room on the upper floors. You would not want to miss the wonderful view across the Amur river. The location of the hotel is perfect, central but on the river bank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intourist hotel is located in a park zone of the historical part of Khabarovsk, in two minutes walk from the embankment of the Amur River. The hotel is close to the historical downtown part of the city with lots of local museums,theatres, shops and restaurants. The distance from the hotel to the airport is 13 km, to the Railroad Station – 5 km, to the River Port – 0, 5 km.There are 251 rooms in the hotel: single, twin, two- room deluxe and three-room apartments. Intourist passed the official classification procedure and possesses a “Three stars category” certificate of conformity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Intourist Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intourist Khabarovsk Hotel Khabarovsk
- Intourist Hotel Khabarovsk