“If I could give 6 stars, I would”
Review of Restaurant Mili

Restaurant Mili
Ranked #15 of 682 Restaurants in Yaroslavl
Description: Restaurant "Miles" is a remarkable journey through cousines of different countries.
Reviewed September 11, 2018

This place is incredibly good. The extensive menu has very high end delicacies from around the world. I was suspicious of this at first, because sometimes "foreign" foods are not done so well in Russia. This place proves that wrong. The atmosphere seems like a very high end restaurant, and although I felt a bit underdressed, the servers still treated us with respect and it was no problem. I would be comfortable taking high end business clients here as well as special occasions, its impressive. Sure, it costs more than your average restaurant in the area, but that said, the prices are VERY reasonable, again, for the quality of the food and the atmosphere I would have expected to pay MUCH more than we did.
We sampled from different parts of the menu, and my "Kansas style brisquet" was delectable and tasted as good as nearly any barbeque place I've been.
The french onion soup was served with a flourish of liquid nitrogen, and was done very well also. The 1 liter "limonades" are an excellent non-alcoholic choice as the very attentive server returns to fill your individual glasses as you drink it. They also have a high quality full service bar. My wife enjoyed a Turkey and quinoa dish, and also it was probably the least favorite thing we ordered, it was still excellent and presented in a unique fashion.
The menu was extensive and we would have to return to try more of the offerings (which we will be very happy to do!)
yes they also have an english menu and it is of equal high quality.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The restaurant pleases with its creative attitude to business. The restaurant's concept concerns traditions of different national cuisines. A wide variety of interests those of adults and children is taken into account by the owners, I mean evening meals and master classes during the day. The salon is spacious, the design is appropriate for several sacraments such as of Ceres, Bacchus and Hermes. There's a pleasant bonus for a birthday and a discount at lunch time.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

The place is great the dishes are delicious and look beautiful. We’ve been there twice and the first time everything was perfect including the service. Unfortunately, the second time the waiter made a bit of a mess of our visit - we were deprived of his attention, had to sit in front of empty plates and the steak we ordered was raw (we ordered medium well and the previous day it was awesome unlike this time). Something must have been wrong with the young man serving us. And he forgot about one of the desserts we had ordered. We’ll definitely come back to try it, but we wish there were no such striking difference in the level of service.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

5 ppl visit here for dinner at 20. Ordered starters, soup and steak. Finish at 22:30.

Steak are ok. Soups are tasty but starters got a weird taste.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

After well-known basement restaurant "Sobranie" this place is 110% better. Calm style and soft music, beautiful dishes and really testy food. Next time I will definitely go there, additional it is just 500 meters from ParkIn hotel.

Date of visit: June 2017