All reviews swimming pool hotel is situated a large shopping centre city centre breakfast buffet business trip gym position supermarket volga europe english
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2018

I have stayed in this hotel in 2015 and compared to 2018 nothing changed. My impression in 2015 was that it looked a bit outdated but nevertheless my experience in 2015 was good so I came again. When checking in the receptionist mentioned she needed to make copies of all the pages in my passport as I was a foreigner and this is protocol. As I travel with a business passport of 65 pages and most of them contain visa`s I was not amused to hear this. I understand this is protocol but privacy in Russia is not the same as in Europe so please be aware of this. The room is clean but I had two minor remarks. The first one is that housekeeping forgot to take away the used bottles in the shower which you can also see in the picture The second one is the airco unit. When you look inside it is really dirty. For this reason I turned it off and opened the window. Bed is fine. Breakfast is nice, service is good.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2018

The hotel was clean. The location as good. The food was average. We were 3 families traveling together. They mixed up all of our rooms and we had to switch them around and arrange for the luggage to be switched. The bellmen were very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel!
Rooms are nicely decorated and clean, good breakfast and all the staff is extremely polite and helpful wich still is a rare thing for Russia, unfortunately.
Hotel is situated in the city center, opposite a lovely church and close to the shopping mall, has a convenient drive way for taxi pick-up

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I thought this hotel was very good, the breakfast was such a highlight, the largest selection of all the hotels we stayed in whilst in Russia. It was beautifully presented and there were plenty of options. The desk staff very friendly and spoke English. The room was well appointed but hot like most Russian rooms. I had a lovely glass of white wine from the bar. There is a large shopping centre opposite with a supermarket on the ground floor.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2017

Wonderful workers :) The man at the reception during the night took 1 hour to solve my problem, i never met a worker that was so patient and so helpful :) the 2 women when we arrive and the woman when we left were very very nice with us and very professionnal :) The swimming pool, the Spa and the room were perfect :) i highly recommend this hotel :)

Date of stay: July 2017